By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

San Diego again

Kahnee

I take it San Diego is a decent place to visit so? Myself and the missus are thinking about stopping on our way to Mexico for comic con next year for the honeymoon.

Your going to comic con for your honeymoon?

You lucky, lucky b*****d, you've got yourself a right good mrs there.

Your going to comic con for your honeymoon?

You lucky, lucky b*****d, you've got yourself a right good mrs there.

Aye. As big a nerd as I. I've got a feeling it's just to perv over the lads from supernatural. Ok with me considering the amount of birds in PVC will be knocking about.

I think I'm the only person alive who wasn't that fussed about San Diego. Weather was s*** when I was there, mind.

It rains about twice a year - and then for about a day-and-a-half max. And it's still warm when it does. Sure you weren't pissed in Blackpool again?

It rains about twice a year - and then for about a day-and-a-half max. And it's still warm when it does. Sure you weren't pissed in Blackpool again?

Nope I was there for 4 or 5 days over new year 2010/2011 and it rained for most of it. Just drizzle mostly but still rain.

The old town was utter s**** too.

Nope I was there for 4 or 5 days over new year 2010/2011 and it rained for most of it. Just drizzle mostly but still rain.

The old town was utter s**** too.

Not spent a lot of time up there. Tend to stick to downtown and The Gaslamp Quarter

I think I'm the only person alive who wasn't that fussed about San Diego. Weather was s*** when I was there, mind.

were you there for the June Gloom?

Each year, San Diego suffers from June gloom. Nope, it is not a wide spread depression although it can lead to it. Instead, the weather gets a little wacky down at the beach. Specifically, a cloud cover extends over the beach and about a mile inland. For those looking to head out for a day on the sand, it can be a major bummer.

If you want to hit the beach and run into June gloom, you usually have some beach options. June gloom often only impacts certain beaches, so you can try to drive around it. The magic divider is La Jolla, which is about 15 minutes north of downtown. If you are south of this point and experience gloom, drive north to Carlsbad. If you are north of La Jolla, try driving south to Coronado. Even better, call the San Diego life guards to get a report on where the sun is shining.