By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Breivik

Redray

Is being allowed to read out a detailed statement from court.

These are are giving live updates from the court on twitter.

@TrygveSorvaag

@matthewwprice

Warped stuff.

#Breivik says I have done the most spectacular and sophisticated attack on Europe since the second world war.

#Breivik says he did this to save futre generations. His actions based on godness not evil.

#Breivik "Is it acceptable Norwegian people not asked in refferendum to accept immigration of Africans and Asians. We risk become minority"

#Breivik "This is just propaganda". People wills till lie about me. This was a political attack.

#Breivik starts Evidence by returning to ww2 "what happened the last time a real democracy came to power? Hitler was in charge"

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really now a trial about whether or not he is sane.

Two reports so far, one says yes one not.

Being found insane would enrage him. The Commander elect consigned to an asylum.

Forensic psychiatrist studying #Breivik very closely. This speach could be decisive regarding his insanity

don't think i'd have let him read a statement out. but fair play to those egalitarian noggies all the same.

Was very impressed that one of their newspapers' website gave readers the option of clicking a button for a Breivik-free version of the news.

Was very impressed that one of their newspapers' website gave readers the option of clicking a button for a Breivik-free version of the news.

Not sure about that. 'Do you want a sanitised version of the world. click here.'?

Not sure about that. 'Do you want a sanitised version of the world. click here.'?

'would you rather not hear / read a mass murderer spouting hate from a publicly-funded stage?'. i know there's always the 'off' button on your computer but it's still a considerate thing to do.

'would you rather not hear / read a mass murderer spouting hate from a publicly-funded stage?'. i know there's always the 'off' button on your computer but it's still a considerate thing to do.

Some people just don't want to be exposed to any more of this bloke's hatred.

It's only an option.

Quite, it's horrible to hear about but ignoring it is dangerous. It should force people to think and confront the reality of fascism.

Think it's right that Norweigian telly won't be broadcasting it live. It's all right and proper that we don't ignore what he has to say, but that doesn't mean we have to listen to it on his terms.

I agree with that too.

Quite, it's horrible to hear about but ignoring it is dangerous. It should force people to think and confront the reality of fascism.

I completely agree, I like the idea of giving people the option though.

As someone who checks the news a few times a day, I can imagine not wanting to see anything about it during cursory glances at work but when I get home I could give it the attention it deserves.

There will be more than enough coverage to defend any possible suggestion that press freedom is curtailed.

I completely agree, I like the idea of giving people the option though.

As someone who checks the news a few times a day, I can imagine not wanting to see anything about it during cursory glances at work but when I get home I could give it the attention it deserves.

It would be sweet if they gave us that option for Titanic coverage, or Manchester United.

Think it's right that Norweigian telly won't be broadcasting it live. It's all right and proper that we don't ignore what he has to say, but that doesn't mean we have to listen to it on his terms.

Absolutely.

Not sure that disseminating pics of this a*sehole doing a Nazi salute is quite the sensible thing to do either.

Absolutely. Absolutely. Very uncomfortable seeing that. And what must the parents of the dead kids feel seeing that?

Turns him into an image that can be re-used to glorify the c**t in certain people's eyes.

I can't be sure but I'd wager that is already happening....

Think that's insignificant compared to sending a message to anti-multiculturalists that this is right where you are at, Adolf.

That presupposes a level of insight that is highly unlikely to exist mate.