By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FAO Murphman

Nathan Explosion

I went to a nice pub there with Murph.

The rest was crap though.

That pub was in Hedgerley, one of the poshest places in South Bucks,Peregrine Worsthorne and Lucinda Lampton right live next door!!

I was in Slough proper today, you can barely move for Poles and Somalians, but it was always a town of transition and newcomers, including us, so I have a great affection for the town and yoose can all feck off. :thumbs:

Edited by Murphman

That pub was in Hedgerley, one of the poshest places in South Bucks,Peregrine Worsthorne and Lucinda Lampton right live next door!!

I was in Slough proper today, you can barely move for Poles and Somalians, but it was always a town of transition and newcomers, including us, so I have a great affection for the town and yoose can all feck off. :thumbs:

Was that pub the One Pin?

Was that pub the One Pin?

The One Pin was flattened 3 years ago, The Yew tree is now an Indian, The White Horse is the only boozer left.

I'm now working there - let's see how long I last here.

Where are you working Dave?

Last time I was in Slough was last November. Trip to the Red Cow was the highlight and that is an absolute s***hole

The Red Cow is FAR from the worst boozer in Slough. And very typical that you judge a town by it's pubs you f*cking massive pisshead.

It is the biggest s***hole in Christendom. It makes Bracknell look acceptable.

Bracknell is jam packed with c*nts with silly Berkshire accents like yours.

The Red Cow is FAR from the worst boozer in Slough. And very typical that you judge a town by it's pubs you f*cking massive pisshead.

Good thing i was pissed. Helped me survive the night in Slough

Is it as bad a croyden though? Went there on buisiness last week felt like a stab vest would have been a good idea and another lad told me he was stabbed waiting for a bus!... In the ar5e!

Croydon is s***. Slough is defo worse though