By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

British policy and the USA

Spion kop

More like good German generals being commanded by maniacs and the Russians exhausting everything they had.

no no no

The only reason the russians won the battle of kursk was the steady supply of lucky strikes via the white sea/archangel supply route (at great risk to anglo-american shipping, i might add)

no no no

The only reason the russians won the battle of kursk was the steady supply of lucky strikes via the white sea/archangel supply route (at great risk to anglo-american shipping, i might add)

Apart from conservative estimate of 20 million Russian casualties as they pummelled the Germans all the way back to Berlin?

If it hadn't have been for us (and some poles) in the Battle of Britain, the Germans would have gone on to beat the Russians and got right across to Siberia, from where they could have had the capacity to launch their newly built nuclear weapons onto American soil and defeat them. So we saved their asses.

The Soviets paid a heavy price for fighting the Nazi's but i recognize and appreciate how much we also owe to thousands of young american soldiers who also lost their lives in defence of our country and the wider aims of the conflict in Europe. This is not something for narrow partisanship. It is a debt of honour that can not be repaid but a debt that should never be asked to be repaid either.

We owe the American people not their Govt and yes we are far too subservient to the Whitehouse asylum

Edited by ChaoticPrimate

The Soviets paid a heavy price for fighting the Nazi's but i recognize and appreciate how much we also owe to thousands of young american soldiers who also lost their lives in defence of our country and the wider aims of the conflict in Europe. This is not something for narrow partisanship. It is a debt of honour that can not be repaid but a debt that should never be asked to be repaid either.

We owe the American people not their Govt and yes we are far too subservient to the Whitehouse asylum

i dont know about that. the american people didnt feel much for getting into a european conflict. it was roosevelt who was full of support for the british government and did everything he could. he went against public opinion to offer the aid and supplies england without which england would likely have fallen

i dont know about that. the american people didnt feel much for getting into a european conflict. it was roosevelt who was full of support for the british government and did everything he could. he went against public opinion to offer the aid and supplies england without which england would likely have fallen

Well if Roosevelt kept his nose out we would have fallen and not been in this mess

He's joking, you're not.

Smart man.

Ever been to Normandy?