By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

MLS

Does anyone go watch the games often? I live in the D.C. area and The NY Red Bulls are coming over sometime around my birthday. Are the games/activities any fun for a group in which there might be people who're not into football at the stadia?

You could burn them as witches.......................not into football :rolleyes:

Rather have people say that they dont care about the game than have them as part time "Manchester United Glory Glory.." fans and rub your nose in every other week even though they know nothing about the game! And breathe..

Does anyone go watch the games often? I live in the D.C. area and The NY Red Bulls are coming over sometime around my birthday. Are the games/activities any fun for a group in which there might be people who're not into football at the stadia?

I have been to a couple of games and although the standard of play is not PL, it's still exciting to watch.

There is usually stuff going on before the games. We went to see the Colorado team and they had a big Coors tailgate in the car park and all sorts of ffun stuff for kids and adults, with loads of giveaways. I think we came away with a decent ball. The new stadiums are great to watch a game.

Don't forget your cleats ;)