By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Joanna Yeats moider

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

So they released the landlord on bail, either they still have to build a case or they don't have much on him - or he didn't do it. Have they questioned Cobs yet?

My guess is he & she knew each other reasonably well - so there's probably loads of fingerprints, hairs etc of each in the respective apartments, making any evidence gathering more difficult.

It is strange how certain disappearances, murders etc grab the public's attention more than others of seemingly-equal circumstances

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

murders of young white women tend to get a lot more coverage.

yer man looks a right fruitcake though. so on that basis alone he must be guilty.

Anyone with a combover that bad is capable off anything..

pretty sure everyone agrees with that.

Maybe there should be an YNWA Court & we can then send our verdicts to the bizzies to help them

i think its either the landlord, or the boyfriend has paid someone to do her in. and someone she knows too, as she left her gear in the house when she left

The mad old fella with the white hair ? 'trendy' isn't the word I'd use.

I can't help feeling that as this happened in Bristol, and fyds has been off the forum for a while...he may have taken out his frustrations. The thing is, whichever one of them did it, Cobs or Fyds, they won't want the other one taking the credit. I've seen it on cracker, they get vexed if no one is appreciating their dark arts.

It is strange how certain disappearances, murders etc grab the public's attention more than others of seemingly-equal circumstances

For the want of a better term some cases just have the X-Factor. Sometimes it's an usual case (weird or excessively violent... and this case certainly seems to touch on the former at the very least) but sometimes I think it's because the police more or less know who did it and are just keeping it in the public eye to try to bring forth that bit more proof they need. IMO this is also true of this case.

My money is on the boyfriend. He went away for a weekend... how long was she missing for? Didn't he call her at all? Why report it as late as the next morning? Why have the police so publicly dismissed him as an option?

For the want of a better term some cases just have the X-Factor. Sometimes it's an usual case (weird or excessively violent... and this case certainly seems to touch on the former at the very least) but sometimes I think it's because the police more or less know who did it and are just keeping it in the public eye to try to bring forth that bit more proof they need. IMO this is also true of this case.

My money is on the boyfriend. He went away for a weekend... how long was she missing for? Didn't he call her at all? Why report it as late as the next morning? Why have the police so publicly dismissed him as an option?

I'm no detective but I reckon it's because his family have verified his alibi. I've read elsewhere from previous tenants that the landlord has his own key for the flat and would often call in unnanounced.

i think its either the landlord, or the boyfriend has paid someone to do her in. and someone she knows too, as she left her gear in the house when she left

You seen the footage from the shop as she walks in ? She's with someone. Looks like she's been laughing at a joke.