By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

F**king Ouch

Tosh

Just burned my hand on a saucepan handle that had been (along with the pan!) in the oven for 2 hours

Complete idiocy: stirring contents and pot moves so grabs handle to aaaarrgghhhh

hand in water & bag with ice in it for an hour and I have blisters on the 3 pads of 3 of my fingers, my thumb and across my palm.

I'll have to change hands tonight.......

Ouch and ouch.... Womans work, cooking

I'm dosed up on 600mg of ibuprofen and the better part of a bottle of Chilean Pinot Noir

Edited by Tosh

Just burned my hand on a saucepan handle that had been (along with the pan!) in the oven for 2 hours

Complete idiocy: stirring contents and pot moves so grabs handle to aaaarrgghhhh

hand in water & bag with ice in it for an hour and I have blisters on the 3 pads of 3 of my fingers, my thumb and across my palm.

I'm dosed up on 600mg of ibuprofen and the better part of a bottle of Chilean Pinot Noir

Get yer a*** up to A&E and get it looked at. Still got a small scar from when I did something similar a few years ago.

Did a rack of lamb - seared it in a frying pan, then bunged it in the oven for 15 mins in the pan. Took it out and put it on the hob - took the lamb out of the pan and put it on a board to rest. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw the pan falling off the hob and instinctively stuck my hand out to catch it. f*** me it hurt.

Hand in a sock full of ice cubes before you go to bed and pop the blisters as soon as you can.

Edited by Murphman

Many years ago when I was doing my a levels, I walked home from school on a really hot day and cos my feet were crammed into some crap shoes and hurt I took em off and went barefoot.

By the time I got home the balls of my feet were just 2 big blisters from the hot Tarmac - that - that flipping hurt I can tell ya!

Hope you feel better soon!

Actually no - I went to A&E and they had me back the next day to pop the blisters and dress the wound. It's the dressing properly that's important

my cousin did a Tosh style burn last year, a&e told him to keep the blisters protected as they were protecting the wound from infection.