By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

MLB post season

swano

What a start to the post season. Cliff Lee pitches a brilliant game to help the Rangers beat the Rays and then Roy Halladay pitches a no hitter in his 1st post season game!

It's hard to see anyone beating the Phillies with their rotation, especially as the Yankees and Rays pitching outside of CC and Price has been poor for the last couple of months.

Edited by swano

I always quite liked the Red Sox AND the Yankees, but I expect that wouldn't be possible if I actually lived there

Weird, but that's me too. My favourite team was that Expos, but now that that is impossible I support the Yanks. Always liked Boston too because I lived there.

I've always been a Red Sox fan so working out nicely for me. I was over in Boston at the last 3 games of the season against the Yankees and the news broke the next day. Pretty mixed reaction with most people I talked to fearing for the Sox if NESV start diverting money to us. There were also news reports showing our fans with anti Yanks banners which didn't go down to well. I had to try and explain that it was really just directed at the two c*nts.

Going to be hard to beat the Phillies but I've been surprised at how well Petite and Hughes have pitched so Yankees are looking a lot better than they did a week ago. Rangers pitching has been good too so looks like Phillies v Yankees/Rangers but postseason baseball is always good for a surprise or two!

I've always been a Red Sox fan so working out nicely for me. I was over in Boston at the last 3 games of the season against the Yankees and the news broke the next day. Pretty mixed reaction with most people I talked to fearing for the Sox if NESV start diverting money to us. There were also news reports showing our fans with anti Yanks banners which didn't go down to well. I had to try and explain that it was really just directed at the two c*nts.

Going to be hard to beat the Phillies but I've been surprised at how well Petite and Hughes have pitched so Yankees are looking a lot better than they did a week ago. Rangers pitching has been good too so looks like Phillies v Yankees/Rangers but postseason baseball is always good for a surprise or two!

like the Rangers blowing a 2-0 lead and going back to Texas needing a win to move on.

Yankee fans want to see a 20 inning thriller with every pitcher used and then they struggle at the weekend.

Phillies will have their hands full with San Fran, but should win in 6.

I foresee a Yankees Phillie's world series again

• 2 weeks later...