By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

rebecca ferguson

Mike

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the first year that I can remember where there are actually one or two people in it who's voices I would pay to listen to.... I don't know what kind of parallel universe I've stepped into.

Go on tell us which ones. I agree though.

The 18 year old from Zimbabwe is pretty good

Well, when I say pay..... I thought the above mentioned is very listenable and I thought that Chris Martin lookielikie was really good on Saturday.... I've hardly seen or heard any of the others apart from the obvious ones (that mad Yorkshire cow, the one with the wobbly gob, the boy band numpties etc.).

and my missus' sister went to school with her and vouches for her all round niceness. had a tough life.

10/1 at the mo. lump on.

She seems a nice girl, me and the Mrs are willing her to do well (great voice, sounds a bit like Macey Gray). Cowell saying 'now thats a recording voice' is about the biggest compliment they can give as its exactly what they are looking for. I think she looks like J-Lo.

We think the general standard is way up this year on previous years. That Cher is very talented and I'm sure will do well, but some of the faces she pulls are a bit mad, and it struck me as odd no-one found all the crotch grabbing a bit wrong for a 16 year old girl in the initial audtion. I mean she's different and obviously very talented, but I can't seem to forget she's a 16 year old fairly posh white girl from Worcester trying to be a gangsta rappa and it looks a bit odd even if it is very good.

Thought a couple of the groups were good like the one with the black lad with the big gigs.

Edited by Leo No.8

She seems a nice girl, me and the Mrs are willing her to do well (great voice, sounds a bit like Macey Gray). Cowell saying 'now thats a recording voice' is about the biggest compliment they can give as its exactly what they are looking for. I think she looks like J-Lo.

We think the general standard is way up this year on previous years. That Cher is very talented and I'm sure will do well, but some of the faces she pulls are a bit mad, and it struck me as odd no-one found all the crotch grabbing a bit wrong for a 16 year old girl in the initial audtion. I mean she's different and obviously very talented, but I can't seem to forget she's a 16 year old fairly posh white girl from Worcester trying to be a gangsta rappa and it looks a bit odd even if it is very good.

Thought a couple of the groups were good like the one with the black lad with the big gigs.

Seriously Leo, the X-Factor ?

Don't get me wrong, I love the show - I get peace for an hour or two whilst its on cause she locks herself in the kitchen. Watch some real tele, like Star Trek Deep Space Nine that has been Sky+'ed ;)

Ha! She's s****. Her mannerisms are so annoying.

And I look more like Cheryl Cole than she does.

The bellend quota on that show rises every year. That Italian fella needs a kicking.

the italian fella reminds me of one of the c**** out of dead poets society

The painter guy who still lives with his parents is potentially great

Think he's currently favourite. Seems a decent bloke as well.

He is - very soulful voice.

And Rory I quite like the X-Factor; reality is if I was single I'd probably be watching sports or out getting wasted on Saturday evenings, but as far as stuff the wife wants to watch goes I really don't mind it at all.

And Rory I quite like the X-Factor; reality is if I was single I'd probably be watching sports or out getting wasted on Saturday evenings, but as far as stuff the wife wants to watch goes I really don't mind it at all.

You can add Come Dine With Me to the list of stuff that she wants to watch that I don't mind at all. Strictly can piss off though.

:) That's also my excuse and I'm also hoping for Rebecca Ferguson though I have this feeling it's going to cost a fortune if herself gets the phone during voting