By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Stag Do's

Murphman

It's just gone noon half past monsoon on the banks of the river Nile

One of my bessie mates, getting married for the THIRD time, meet at 12.30, coach to Newbury where we watch the Cup final in a box, get mullered, watch the gee gees, get skinted and even more mullered then watch the nutty boys strut their geriatric stuff.

I can feel a moonstomp coming on. :cool:

It's just gone noon half past monsoon on the banks of the river Nile

One of my bessie mates, getting married for the THIRD time, meet at 12.30, coach to Newbury where we watch the Cup final in a box, get mullered, watch the gee gees, get skinted and even more mullered then watch the nutty boys strut their geriatric stuff.

I can feel a moonstomp coming on. :cool:

Just put it on (Julie Kirkbride's) expenses Murph....no one will be any the wiser especially you!! WINNER!

Just put it on (Julie Kirkbride's) expenses Murph....no one will be any the wiser especially you!! WINNER!

Do you know what Jonesy, for one minute I (seriously) thought you weere on about Deirdrie Barlow?

One of us is losing it (Feck off Kahnee!!). .

watching everton, and of course chelsea, perfect, while waiting for the onset of Madness and/or the Nutty Boys

Absolutely on the button as always Smithy, with a bit of horse racing in the middle. That Caruso is a feckin dimwit ain't he? :popcorn:

Nobody would be better qualified to know than you. You upper crust twot.

Yeah ok Murph. :rolleyes:

Or it could be that I just recognise the racecourse in the photo.

One of the two.

Madness are the b*llocks. My head is f*cking killing me and I have spent a small fortune but it was a great day ,although I really struggle with people who do charlie all f*cking day long, if they did but realise what an absolute nause they become and when they're in their 40's and 50's it's even more pathetic.