Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Having been doing stuff in IT departments for ages and all of a sudden I find myself doing something more business facing

 

I'd never really thought about it before but it's amazing how few women do technology work - it's only become apparent since I came to this place. There's smart looking women all over the place

Posted

This post is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...