By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FA and Joey Barton

Redkop

think is b******s myself. it was over two f***ing years ago. if the fa want to put on a show flexing their muscles they should t*** united for their tapping up, not s**** like this.

it happened on the training ground and i dont think the FA was right to do what they have done. it should have ben left to the police, because as far as i'm aware the FA has no jurisdiction over the training ground.

He is a horrible little b*****d but the FA were wrong here IMO

yes, by the club and the police. its got f*** all to do with the FA

Well I'm a solicitor and I reckon the Solicitor's Disciplinary Tribunal would call me in and consider striking me off the role.

If there is a regulatory system in place for a trade, I reckon they'd all have something to say about this. Particularly if its so high profile.

Edited by psl

yes, by the club and the police. its got f*** all to do with the FA

THE FA

Football Rules

The Football Association is responsible for ensuring that the international Laws of the Game are applied on the field, and that the rules and regulations concerned with running football in England are observed by officials, clubs and players off the pitch as well as on it.

THE FA

Football Rules

The Football Association is responsible for ensuring that the international Laws of the Game are applied on the field, and that the rules and regulations concerned with running football in England are observed by officials, clubs and players off the pitch as well as on it.

This is not a breach of regulations, it's a breach of the criminal law. As Wayne said, it's got nothing to do with the FA, except perhaps in helping the police with their enquiries. Barton should also be banned from football - worldwide - permanently. If the FA can't do that then it needs someone who can.

This is not a breach of regulations, it's a breach of the criminal law. As Wayne said, it's got nothing to do with the FA, except perhaps in helping the police with their enquiries. Barton should also be banned from football - worldwide - permanently. If the FA can't do that then it needs someone who can.

Depends how the regulations are defined/construed for Barton attacking on the 'training pitch'

I absolutely agree he should be banned from football - worldwide - permanently. He is just a nasty little thug!

THE FA

Football Rules

which proves me point. this is about a criminal case, not a rules and regulations issue, therefore ithas nothing to do with the FA. IMO off course.