By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Make Me a Christian

Des

Jesus reality TV

C4 hitting new lows here. Is there any reason to own a television these days apart from sport, the odd movie and a tiny bit of comedy? Red card for the first person to answer the above question with "The Wire". :thumbs:

There was one last year "make me a muslim." wbere a bunch of drunks and depressants tried life as a muslim i suppose this will be the same.

Heroes on BBC2 :)

My god the second series was boring i just stoped watching and watched house instead.

Times article about Edwards

check out this comment at the end:

i have studied philosophy an science for years, i have had both sides of the argument and have read alot of books. I have absolutly no doubt in God what so ever and its not just general revelation and the stars in the sky that tell me this. Whatever hapens God loves jonathon and i will pray for him.

David, Bradford, England

of course you have, David.

My god the second series was boring i just stoped watching and watched house instead.

Apparently the producers of Heroes apologised for the standard of the second series before it was even aired, saying it was due to the writers' strike, and said they promise the third series is gonna be a blinder.

Apparently the producers of Heroes apologised for the standard of the second series before it was even aired, saying it was due to the writers' strike, and said they promise the third series is gonna be a blinder.

that's a desperate excuse. Other series' came back strongly from the writers strike.

Never got the fuss with Heroes, couldn't get into it at all, it was all over the place.

Times article about Edwards

check out this comment at the end:

of course you have, David.

this is a better comment.

If the suggestion that Paul's conversion could be adequately explained by an epileptic fit could pave the way for JE's Christianity to unravel, sadly I fear that his 'faith' must've been more superficial optimism than genuine identity.

I'm always suspicious of Born Agains, the pious man should always question to test his faith.

On hero's series one was decent because it built to an apocolyptic ending, they left themselves nowhere to go, they also stoped stealing Xmen storylines.

Edited by Spion kop

that's a desperate excuse. Other series' came back strongly from the writers strike.

Never got the fuss with Heroes, couldn't get into it at all, it was all over the place.

It suffers from too many characters and serious levels of inplausability

Jesus reality TV

C4 hitting new lows here. Is there any reason to own a television these days apart from sport, the odd movie and a tiny bit of comedy? Red card for the first person to answer the above question with "The Wire". :thumbs:

Ancient repeats.

BBC 4 are showing Sleepers again this weekend (with Warren Clarke and Nigel Havers) about a couple of Russian spies who have suddenly been reactivated after years of settling into life in England. I recall it being amusing - albeit I'm horrified to discover it was broadcast in 1991 (was it really that long ago? :wacko: )

Great stuff - one more of us, one less of them.

:lol:

Or maybe not

Edited cos I'm not getting into a big debate over it again, I'm happy for people to believe or not believe as they choose and certainly don't need to draw 'us and them' lines or rejoice at people 'agreeing' with me.

Edited by kop205