By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

the animals went in 2 by 2..

owenthomas

was sitting there this morning watching Balamory (stick with me, it is LFC related i promise!)..

anyway, Miss Hoolie begins singing "the animals went in 2 by 2" - as soon as the melody started, my little girl, Aimee, goes "Daddy! they singin' your song!".. :D

so i'm like "what babe?"

Aimee: "they singin' your song.. look! Torres! Torres!"..

i honestly hadn't got onto the tune so i was buzzin' that she had! :D

anyway, when the kids on telly are singing "hurrah! hurrah!" Aimee's singing "Torres! Torres!"..

Brillaint! but then the best bit.. they get to "the animal went in 4 by 4.." and Aimee looks up at me and says..

"Daddy, they not singing it properly!!" :yes: THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!

By the way, Aimee is 2 (+ 4 months!) :cooler:

Guest Colin H. Dowling

Just come back from spain and all the locals thought it was fantastic that my 7 year old and my 3 year old girls sang the torres song !!!

was sitting there this morning watching Balamory (stick with me, it is LFC related i promise!)..

anyway, Miss Hoolie begins singing "the animals went in 2 by 2" - as soon as the melody started, my little girl, Aimee, goes "Daddy! they singin' your song!".. :D

so i'm like "what babe?"

anyway, when the kids on telly are singing "hurrah! hurrah!" Aimee's singing "Torres! Torres!"..

Brillaint! but then the best bit.. they get to "the animal went in 4 by 4.." and Aimee looks up at me and says..

Fantastic stuff, absolute quality :applause:

My little girl is three in a couple of weeks but every time she's in my car, she says, "Can we have Gary Macca on please, Daddy?". It's fair to say she doesn't know all fourteen verses but can still sing the first couple complete with head slapping for the "baldy head" bit.

so i'm like "what babe?"

:lol:

I too was watching that Balamory with my (just) one year old and when the animals went in two by two song came on she started bouncing all round the sofa. She's loved the Torres song since the first time I sung it to her months ago. She breaks into a huge grin of anticipation during the first verse, waiting for the second where she gets bounced up and down. There's also an advert on the telly that uses the tune and she bobs up and down to that as well, grinning from ear to ear. The best song to sing her to sleep is Poor Scouser Tommy so the girl is well on her way to being a proper red.