By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

So how long before he's banned ?

Earl Hafler

pity we didn't see him before he got into the blocks. you can usually tell the ones on the junk right there. square with muscles, eyes popping out of their heads, ultra-agressive posturing etc.

clear that maurice greene was using. dwain chambers seems so obvious now. dennis mitchell.

pity we didn't see him before he got into the blocks. you can usually tell the ones on the junk right there. square with muscles, eyes popping out of their heads, ultra-agressive posturing etc.

clear that maurice greene was using. dwain chambers seems so obvious now. dennis mitchell.

Pretty much all of them then.

Pretty much all of them then.

yeah. i'd imagine the last thing any drug user wanting to avoid suspicion should be doing in front of the television cameras is looking like they've just ingested more amphetamines than bez on a heavy night out.

tim montgomery is a bit of a fly in the ointment, since i don't really remember him giving it large and he seems to have been the worse offender of all. perhaps he was also using the heroin he's recently been convicted of selling.

Edited by george lees

Guest mike_m

from Victor Conte's letter about Dwayne Chambers' doping program, where he lists the meds provided to Chambers.

Modafinil was used as a "wakefulness promoting" agent before competitions. The purpose was to decrease fatigue and enhance mental alertness and reaction time. A 200mg tablet was consumed one hour before competition.

Liothryonine was used help accelerate the basic metabolic rate before competitions. The purpose was to reduce sluggishness and increase quickness. Two 25mg tablets were taken one hour before competition. There is no test available for liothryonine at this time.

That should fire you up before a race.

Isn't it only his fifth race or something daft like that?

He is best known ( if you follow the sport) as a 200m runner, but struggles to hold the bend. So a switch to 100 was not a huge leap to make. Awkward ungainly action, which provides less opportunity to (literally) trip him up over the straight distance.

I honestly havent seen too much of him, because I am a bit out of touch lately, but he was a world junior record holder and has been there or thereabouts since he was 15. So not quite so suspicious as those who jump up the senior rankings as 24 year olds.

As I have said before though, let them all take whatever they want. :hmm: