By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Josh Whedon's Astonishing X-Men

Gilps

Well, it's only taken you 4 1/2 years to get the 25 issues out.

Yes, we knew it was coming and have done for around a year.

Yes, we know that in the comics world such things are never permanent.

But I'm still going to have to hunt you down and kill you.

Is it as bad as Kevin "Bloody" Smith who makes you wait about 10/12 months for the last issue or two?

It's taken 6 bloody months to get this out.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
And although he didn't actually kill Kitty, he's he's taken her off the board pretty bloody firmly. The b*****d.

Just started Civil War, left a bit "meh" by it so far.

The main story's pretty decent, but the endless tie-ins are a real mixed bag. Front Line's excellent. The X-Men one's terrible, but the Wolverine one's half decent. The (Amazing) Spider-Man and Punisher ones are OK and are pretty crucial to the main plot. The Fantastic Four one hlps flesh out the plot a bit too. Well, except for Ben's trip to Paris that is.

The start of Brubacker's run on Daredevil (The Devil in Cell Block D) isn't a tie in but happens at the same time and wil at least let you know who's running around in the DD suit, if you can't guess for yourself.

Guest Anders Honoré

It is very annoying. It should be criminal to make something really good and then not actually do it.

I have taken a like to Ms marvel since she got her own series. It's brilliant.

It is very annoying. It should be criminal to make something really good and then not actually do it.

I have taken a like to Ms marvel since she got her own series. It's brilliant.

Ms Marvel's a great book. Really like the current She Hulk solo book too.

It's taken 6 bloody months to get this out.

And although he didn't actually kill Kitty, he's he's taken her off the board pretty bloody firmly. The b*****d.

Thought it was about that (yer spoiler), but haven't followed it much. Monetry cutbacks have led me to reduce my comic spending drastically, and I currently get a small amount of monthly Indies. I am hoping to buy the TPB's when finances improve.

A mate wanted to get some comics to make money on, purely to buy and sell, not read, and was asking me about the Batman R.I.P. and wether I thought that would be worth something in say 25yrs. I said I would check it out and see how many issues etc, and what a pain in the a***!. To get the full story I've got to buy Batman 676-681, Dectective 846-850, Nightwing 147-150, Robin 175-176 and Batman and the Outsiders 11-13.

I'll just buy him the issue when Batman 'Dies' instead ;)