By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Winehouse arrested again

Cunny

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7388721.stm

Winehouse held over drug offences

_44602912_winehouse282pa.jpg

Singer Amy Winehouse has been arrested in connection with drug offences, her spokesman has said.

The 24-year-old is being questioned at a police station in east London, the spokesman added.

Last month the star spent a night in the cells at Holborn Station in London before being cautioned for common assault.

The singer had admitted to slapping a man with an open hand in Camden, north London, close to where she lives.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prongsy
Probably the most overrated singer of the past decade
she has a fantastic voice and is a great singer

Proof, if you needed it.

She's not a bad singer, she's decent but people make her out to be this incredible singer with a fantastic voice, she isn't.

In my opinion...

balls. as much as she is a grade A t***, she has a fantastic voice and is a great singer

She can belt it out, but I wouldn't say that is particularly worth writing home about

She can belt it out, but I wouldn't say that is particularly worth writing home about

she's easy to dislike, thats for sure, but i cant fault her singing. as much asit pains me to say, her version of "Valerie" was better than that of The Zutons

Guest Prongsy

Aye, that's pretty much it.

she's easy to dislike, thats for sure, but i cant fault her singing. as much asit pains me to say, her version of "Valerie" was better than that of The Zutons

f***ing hell, gung... Not hard is it :D

Guest Prongsy
Is her voice/stuff any better than Joss Stone?

Surely we can raise the bar a little higher than fake americans.

Anything anybody's ever done is better than the Zutons.

Is her voice/stuff any better than Joss Stone?

Yes.

Do you honestly think Joss Stone has written or recorded anything anywhere near as good as "You Know I'm No Good", for just one example?

Edited by Des

b******s. She's not just belting it out though is she, she's got a distinctive voice, which means more to me than any number of identikit "soul" singers like Stone.

Pity about the soap opera her life's become..

Edited by Des

Guest Prongsy

Joss Stone = s***

Winohouse = alright

Neither of them are that good, certainly not going to go down in history as the best voices.

Joss Stone = s***

Winohouse = alright

Neither of them are that good, certainly not going to go down in history as the best voices.

Fair assessment. Stone went from promising to fake US wannabe very quickly and unfortunately whatever Winehouse may have gone on to do as a singer it's looking less likely we'll find out.