By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Still feel lucky

johngibo YPC

To wind up supporting such a brilliant club

I try and remember the boss times i have had following Liverpool when i am depressed as f*** like this morning

Anyway, i hope this poem will cheer a few people up like it always does me

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMP8oyzAek

And if that doesn't work just think, we could be bloody Evertonians!!

To wind up supporting such a brilliant club

I try and remember the boss times i have had following Liverpool when i am depressed as f*** like this morning

Anyway, i hope this poem will cheer a few people up like it always does me

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMP8oyzAek

And if that doesn't work just think, we could be bloody Evertonians!!

its a long way from over. when have Liverpool hever done anything the easy way? we score first at the bridge then we will win the tie. thats not beyond us. Chelsea have a massive game this weekend. we havent. they'll be running on empty. we'll do this. onwards and upwards

Guest Beano's Dad
I'm still feeling confident. We have the players and the manager to get the right result at the bridge. Need the mancs to do us a favour and kick the s*** out of a few of their players and make Chelsea sweat blood for the win they need.

Drogba for one will be feeling his legs this morning. Riise gave him one nice meaty challenge and Jamie and Martin really made him work. No nice easy game this weekend for them. Would be a nice wind up for Rafa to get a dozen or so tickets for the game so he can sit down at The Bridge with the lads watching them lot run their b******s off.

Drogba for one will be feeling his legs this morning. Riise gave him one nice meaty challenge and Jamie and Martin really made him work. No nice easy game this weekend for them. Would be a nice wind up for Rafa to get a dozen or so tickets for the game so he can sit down at The Bridge with the lads watching them lot run their b******s off.

:lol: That would be ace. The lads would out sing them as well.