By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Everton v Chelsea

So, what do we want from tonight's match? A Chelsea win would leave Everton yet further behind us and leave us able to rest a few against Fulham. However, Chelsea must be on a bit of a low after Monday and it would be nice for that to continue into the Champions League. Got to go for a 1-0 Chelsea borefest with several Everton players getting sent off for terrible tackles on Chelsea players, causing them to be out for about two weeks or more I reckon.

Edited by psl

I'm going tonight (Free ticket to Executive Lounge and Free Ale - before, halftime and afterwards..)

It's a win-win situation:

* A DRAW - Everton's hopes Derailed - I can laugh at Everton and Chelsea

* Chelsea win - Everton's hopes Derailed - I can laugh at Everton

* Everton Win - Chelsea get a confidence sapping defeat prior to their big games coming up - I can laugh at Chelsea.

I'm going tonight (Free ticket to Executive Lounge and Free Ale - before, halftime and afterwards..)

It's a win-win situation:

* A DRAW - Everton's hopes Derailed - I can laugh at Everton and Chelsea

* Chelsea win - Everton's hopes Derailed - I can laugh at Everton

* Everton Win - Chelsea get a confidence sapping defeat prior to their big games coming up - I can laugh at Chelsea.

Do you cheer a lot when Everton score?

which set of fans are going to boo the loudest?

Chelsea.

My bluenose mates and girlfriend have already given up.

The thing that gets me is the stupid move by Moyes playing Cahill when ridiculously unfit - and the prolonged playing of Arteta who has done his groin and as he runs past is wincing in pain.

I actually like Arteta - I think he could be a great player for us - but if you've got a bad groin injury - it's ridiculous to keep getting forced to play - he's clearly not fit and the more you play - the more chance of it becoming worse or even permanent (Needing correction by surgery)

It was noticeable when I went to watch them against West Ham how uncomfortable he was.

For the record though - I've managed to single-handedly derail Everton's 4th place hopes.

I've been to 3 Everton games this season (Including tonight)

And the results when I went..?

Everton v Spurs - Draw

Everton v West ham - Draw

Everton v Chelsea...?

Edited by Andy @ Allerton