By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Rafa not making progress?

honourablegeorge

Guest Prongsy

s*** list, really. Chelsea are above us when you use the full UEFA 5 year list. Sevilla being there shows how poor it is.

s*** list, really. Chelsea are above us when you use the full UEFA 5 year list. Sevilla being there shows how poor it is.

Chelsea have that extra semi final appearance, which will disappear next season and thus our performance will be better over the 5 year period.

Sevilla won the UEFA Cup twice, so they have a lot of points off that.

Guest Prongsy
Nonsense argument. Its a list that puts us top of all the clubs in Europe, therefore its a good list.

Yeah, course it's a nonsense argument. I'm far more willing to listen to a nonsense argument than I am you and a list that puts Sevilla as the fourth best team in Europe despite having played in the Champions League once and not making it out of the group stage.

Sevilla got more than we did for getting to the final of a European Cup. It's bogus, it has always been bogus and it always will be bogus. Sevilla better than United... Nonsense indeed.

Edited by Prongsy

Yeah, course it's a nonsense argument. I'm far more willing to listen to a nonsense argument than I am you and a list that puts Sevilla as the fourth best team in Europe despite having played in the Champions League once and not making it out of the group stage.

Sevilla got more than we did for getting to the final of a European Cup. It's bogus, it has always been bogus and it always will be bogus. Sevilla better than United... Nonsense indeed.

Didn't Sevilla get knocked out in the last 16 by Fenerbahce? + Win the UEFA two years running?

Remember when we were ranked No 1 for a while based on our UEFA cup success and beating Bayern in the Super Cup.... - of course they are not better 'overall' than Utd but in that period you probably would have fancied Sevilla in a two legged tie to beat most teams (inlcuding Utd). I mean didn't they also spank Arsenal "best team in the world evah" in the Group stages? They lost to Fener probably because they lost their manager. But they shouldn't be underestimated.

Guest Prongsy

I'm not underestimating them, they are just nowhere near the 4th best team in Europe. UEFA cup should be worth a quarter of the points.