By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

A Beast of a Burger

Cliff M

cant beat a good old big mac :D

frankie and bennies do a mean burger and chips though.

Edited by Si

a QI type Klaxon/Alarm should have gone off on your computer when you typed that

Is that the same or different to the Blue WKD alarm in Norway?

QI??? You think I am that high brow?? cobs cobs cobs, when will you learn....

Maxwell's Covent Garden

milk shakes and desserts are superb too

Hmm, looking for somewhere to grab some food this evening before the theatre, so might be tempted by that as I am literally 2 mins walk away...

£7/8 isn't bad for a burger made with good beef and covered in Salad, toppings etc - that's about average for decent food isn't it?

That's just the burger though. If it came with chips and salad it wouldn't be too bad. And its not exactly a monster of a burger. They are quite nice though.

That's just the burger though. If it came with chips and salad it wouldn't be too bad. And its not exactly a monster of a burger. They are quite nice though.

Comes with Salad - mountains of the stuff, but yeah, chips are extra - big portions though.

Dunno whether it's syptomatic of living in London but i think £10 is a fair price to pay for that. I had a Mexican (chilli sauce, guacamole and Sour Cream) one there the other day which was amazing - proper grub.

Eagle Bar diner near where i work does good burgers an all - nice milkshakes, too.