By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

knocked sideways

muleskinner

i play football (7's) at Middlewich Athletic mondays and fridays with a group of lads from winsford, most of whom i've known for a long time, some all my life. I didn't go on friday as i didn't finish work early enough to get there for the 6 oclock start.

im 35, most of the lads are similar ages, been playing there for about 10 years.

some of the better players are george and his brother eddy, george is 31 in good shape and a good player - a mate.

for no reason at all, after 5 minutes on friday, george just sat down on his a*** and started having a fit. it lasted a few seconds then he lost consiousness and died. his brother eddy and pinno did cpr on him for the half hour it took for the ambulance to turn up but he was already gone.

i only found out today, i can't f***ing believe it.

That's so unfair. Sorry to hear it Mike

I'm sorry to hear that Mike. It's f*cking terrible when it happens. But, it's all part of life. I've lost mates to heart attacks, cancer, getting killed and suicide. Every one was terrible.

The best solace is this. Think of how your freind would want you to be. I'm sure the last thing he would want is you being upset and disraught over his death. Rather, he'd want you to be happy and get on with it. It doesn't help much, but it's a start.

Make the most of your life mate. Be upbeat and enjoy it. You just never know when your ticket is going to get punched.

:rip:

f***in horrible....always puts the fear in when ye hear things like this...especailly if youve been smoking unfiltered rollups since 14...not to mention the untold joints hotknives pipes buckets etc....drinking...eating junkfood and doing no real exercise for about 20 years....

terrible mike.

RIP

its his families loss isn't it, not mine really. his mum and dad and brothers and his missus.

found out tonight that his missus is 2 months pregnant. it gets f***ing worse.

I'm just sitting here shaking my head in shock Mike, just cannot believe it :(