By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

What a great looking bunch they were....

It's fascinating to think what they are doing now...several are TV and radio pundits, one is assistant at Bolton, another is a pundit with his own show in Spain, one is permanetly getting sacked, another owns a hunting lodge, another runs his wife's charity, another invents things from football boots to mini-bar locks...not excactly an idle bunch of underachievers!

It's fascinating to think what they are doing now...several are TV and radio pundits, one is assistant at Bolton, another is a pundit with his own show in Spain, one is permanetly getting sacked, another owns a hunting lodge, another runs his wife's charity, another invents things from football boots to mini-bar locks...not excactly an idle bunch of underachievers!

Is Bruce the hunting lodge owner? Any idea what Ronnie Whelan is doing these days?

Check out the hairstyle section on his front page, and choose Afro. Mark Wlaters.....oh dear!

Is Bruce the hunting lodge owner? Any idea what Ronnie Whelan is doing these days?

Check out the hairstyle section on his front page, and choose Afro. Mark Wlaters.....oh dear!

Got it in one! Bruce has a hunting lodge in South Africa and a fishing business in the vancouver area. He also does a lot of stuff for UNICEF in southern and central Africa.

Ronnie Whelan does the odd bit of punditry on RTE and Eurosports but not as much as he used to. Not sure what he does in the main thesedays.

Panini 84. I don't know anyone who had Bruce Grobbelaar. Nobody out of hundreds of kids at my school had him. In the end, I only needed him to fill, so I had to get my dad to send off for it.

I did fill Panini 87 though without cheating. Somebody got about 300 swaps for Bradford City team!

Panini 84....the memories! A kid at our school - David Smith - started out with just one sticker, one half of one of the Scottish teams. Ended up with the entire full album, purely through swaps.

Fair play.

He was still an annoying little ginger cvnt though.