By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Calling Mr Clown

Bootser

Any news mate? I sit by my PC in anticipation ;)

Have you tried the RAWK ticket exchange? It gets quite a lot of attention, and tickets always seem available the day before/day of the game. If you are able to check last minute for tickets give it a go, i have got lucky a few times on RAWK ( :unsure: )

Also Boots, try the ticket office late availability line tomorrow, I got a ticket for the United cup game on it, the morning of the game. The number is 08704288687, i have never heard of it before last week, but that may well be worth a try if your getting desperate

Edited by Vlad JNR

Have not tried the RAWK Ticket Exchange young Vlad - will chase it up.

Have 2 ticks for Boots Jnr & his mate. (Yes!) Red M and I can hold hands and watch the game in the Oakie in worst case scenario!

Have tried the 'Late Availibility Line' but - no so far no joy. Cheers for the info Young Pup; how's that Uncle Ports of yours doing?.

Have not tried the RAWK Ticket Exchange young Vlad - will chase it up.

Have 2 ticks for Boots Jnr & his mate. (Yes!) Red M and I can hold hands and watch the game in the Oakie in worst case scenario!

Have tried the 'Late Availibility Line' but - no so far no joy. Cheers for the info Young Pup; how's that Uncle Ports of yours doing?.

Just checked RAWK, there are quite a few after tickets :ohmy:

Keep checking and ringing, you may find yourself in luck closer to the time as people deide not to go at the last minute etc.

the Uncle's doing okay:cool: Don't think he's been able to post as much lately as he's been swamped with work, but i'm sure he'll have had a little lurk on here.

Incidently I have found a website that lets you upload photos and it compares the face you load to a famous person. He came up as Estee Lauder :o (It was a photo of him asleep on a train). I came up as Ashlee Simpson (possibly more alarming as i was awake and looking quite good i thought.

Try both mate. People still appear with last minute tickets via Rawk.

Jon - Gotta link to that mate?

Just read Vlad The Impalers Post :( Spares look hard to come by - so any suggestions out there as to dealing with touts; I appreciate it's quite taboo, but how much am I liable to pay the bastids?

May I applaud MarkD at this stage - his mate let him down with a corporate ticket which cost £50. After I posted he contacted me to say his mate had paid a £10 deposit and all he wanted was the £40 for the balance. Top drawer decency in my book.