By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Celeb Spot

Barnesy_10

You're in a record shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a new release DVD which you have seen and which you must have.

The Liverpool defender in front of you has seen it also and is eyeing it with desire.

Both of you have forgotten your handbags.

It would be totally rude to push in front of him if you had no money to pay for the DVD.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend is browsing at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the defender

shopper and buy the DVD.

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the defender and,

*whilst it is in flight* you could nip around him, catch the purse and buy the DVD.

Always remembering that until the purse had *actually been thrown* it

would be plain wrong to be forward of the other shopper.

And that is why Djimi was seen with his hand in the air in HMV

I have just arrived into Dublin Airport no more then 20 mins ago and saw a fella standing there with a piece of paper with "John Hurt" written on it. I assumed it was just a joke to a mate who maybe looked a bit like the actor and this seemed confirmed when the lad with the paper started laughing at some guy behind me, however, when I looked, it was indeed John Hurt. Wasn't that the greatest story you have ever heard, ever?

I have just arrived into Dublin Airport no more then 20 mins ago and saw a fella standing there with a piece of paper with "John Hurt" written on it. I assumed it was just a joke to a mate who maybe looked a bit like the actor and this seemed confirmed when the lad with the paper started laughing at some guy behind me, however, when I looked, it was indeed John Hurt. Wasn't that the greatest story you have ever heard, ever?

apart from the one bout baby jesus....yes