By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Vapors - Turning Japanese

Herbie von Smalls

Have no idea what happened. Just sent it again.

Think my firewall is Paolo'ing it, mate.

Can you try the hotmail I sent you?

Cheers, appreciate it.

Think my firewall is Paolo'ing it, mate.

Can you try the hotmail I sent you?

Cheers, appreciate it.

sent it to the hotmail account. if you still cant get it, i'll send along an invitation to Gmail.

Just got a notification from hotmail saying the attachment is too large for your account or that your mailbox is full.

Edited by snookiejane

sent it to the hotmail account. if you still cant get it, i'll send along an invitation to Gmail.

Cheers, again - appreciate your persistence!

I have the single. Here comes the Judge is on the B side. My god I now feeling am old - I've just had a look and Message in a Bottle is the single to its left on the shelf and Who Killed Bambi is on right hand side. Anybody who asks what a single is and why it has a B side will get ignored.

BTW, has anyone seen the Buzzc0cks recently? Saw them back in 78 but a friend wants me to go see them again in March. Since that 78 gig is a prefect memory I dont want to spoil it by seeing a showband take on them.

i saw them supporting nirvana in '94 - ok, not exactly yesterday - and they were surprisingly good.

BTW, has anyone seen the Buzzc0cks recently? Saw them back in 78 but a friend wants me to go see them again in March. Since that 78 gig is a prefect memory I dont want to spoil it by seeing a showband take on them.

I saw them on their first reunion tour and they were fecking ace - best gig I had ever been to at that time, and certainly still right up there...

To go off on a tangent; Snookiejane what was the final track-listing you went for on your 'dirty rock'n'roll' compilation?

I havnt got it to hand at the moment but will post it later on when i get home. I know he likes it a great deal and wants more. I gave him a couple of CDs by the Dirtbombs and the Detroit Cobras at the weekend and he rang me earlier to tell me they were too 'poppy'. His opinion changed slightly when he heard the singer in the Detroit Cobras was once a stripper. The ways an 11 year old boy's mind works....

His sister was a bit pissed off that she didnt get any compilations so i promised her we'd go to a festival this summer. We've been going to gigs for the last couple of years and its great fun. She called around the next day and told me she had been doing some research and thought we should go to Glastonbury. I told her it wasnt on this year but maybe next year. I can just hear her father's reaction.

She was pretty happy with that but then asked..so where will we stay? I told her it was a camping gig. Her reply: 'I dont sleep in tents....' Makes her sound like a ponce but she is one of the funniest, kindest kids you could ever meet. I still laugh when i think about her trying to track Roddy Doyle down at The White Stripes gig to tell him she liked his books and would he mind reading something she was writing.

Edited by snookiejane