By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Most overrated musical artists/group

Knox_Harrington

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol:

seen it argued here theyre more influential than the beatles.......

I love (early Kraftwerk) as far as Man Machine - but more influential than the Beatles? Oh dear - a misfire of Paul Morley proportions.

(and yes, I have every CD of theirs from Ralf und Florian to Man Machine - in the Original German issues of the day and again on CD, so I'm not kidding about liking them. I think Radioaktivitat is a fantastic track, and they are under rated in general)

I love (early Kraftwerk) as far as Man Machine - but more influential than the Beatles? Oh dear - a misfire of Paul Morley proportions.

(and yes, I have every CD of theirs from Ralf und Florian to Man Machine - in the Original German issues of the day and again on CD, so I'm not kidding about liking them. I think Radioaktivitat is a fantastic track, and they are under rated in general)

I see the Floyd documentary's over then.

Why? I know that to challenge the Beatles hegemony may seem out of order but the fact remains that Kraftwerk single-handedly "created" and pioneered electronic music to a far greater extent to which the Beatlessingle-handedly "created" and pioneered anything.