By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Radio 5Live Fighting Talk

Herbie von Smalls

Didn't Christian O'Connell used to present this? He moved to Virgin Radio this week so thats why he must have left.

Colin's a good lad, but he gets himself about too! Five days a week on Radio 1 with Edith in the afternoons, NFL Live every Monday night on Five, now Fighting Talk and he does work on Channel 4's music specials some nights too.

Guest PaulMcC

I met Colin Murray at Bidston when transferring trains to go watch us v Wrexham in the Summer. We got talking and i went for a pint with him and his mate and about 4/5 youngish scallies. He's a good laugh. Sound fella.

I met Colin Murray at Bidston when transferring trains to go watch us v Wrexham in the Summer. We got talking and i went for a pint with him and his mate and about 4/5 youngish scallies. He's a good laugh. Sound fella.

had a few beers with him at the YNWA piss up at the end of the season a couple of years ago, and he was a great laugh. spoke to him a few times at away games since, and he has always come across as a sound lad

It can be a good show - very much depends on the guests. strangley - Johnny Vaughan was the best presenter :o

no way. vaughn was irritating on it. i thought o'connell was alright. agree about the guests though, get danny kelly on there every week.

dont remember writing this...i dont like him but thats a tad harsh even by my standards....must have been in a funny mood last night.... the wife told me i started an argument with her about kurt cobain (she loves nirvana...as do I...just not as much)basically saying he was a c*** and suicide was too good for him and he only did it to remain famous but didnt have the balls or talent to carry on :wacko:

beer and brandy is a bad combo.

:lol:

we've all done it!!!

christ! not danny kelly - he'd give philip schofield a run for his money as most patronising media personality.

i think danny kelly's excellent value. his daily sports show on bbc london at 7pm is good stuff too. ideal fighting talk guest 'cos he actually says a few things that are controversial to spark debate up.