By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

There's a whale in the Thames

Kahnee

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

A True, Genuine 100% Romario is the opening of a new thread to make a point the same poster has already made in an existing thread ( but felt their point was ignored/overlooked).

It has since come to cover a poster starting a new thread the topic of which is already under discussion elsewhere but has never been to replicate a comment already made by another poster in the same thread.

How much more of this ridicule before we reach storm-off levels for Scot?

:)

How many names have you had now, Daniel/ChairmanMao/Fred/DanielS? Are you Pete Burns?

I think you're all bullying him. And I'm going to stand up for DanielS. First of all I'll go in the other room to tell everyone else though.

he's well able to stand up for himself - have you heard about the size of his thighs, ffs?

Chairman Mao disappeared just as he promised me a pint for all the advice I gave him on moving to London. Funny that.

Is he related to Sutty?

I'm still well aware of the debt and fully intend to settle it. I don't know why Sutty has such a poor reputation for round purchasing. The only time I've seen him I did witness a Warrior trip to the bar that did result in him handing over money for alcohol which he then gave to other people!

Yeah, I hate him really, the fat b*****d.

...in tonight's presentation of The Bald and Not The Beautiful, the part of Mike will be performed by boohog.

I'm still well aware of the debt and fully intend to settle it. I don't know why Sutty has such a poor reputation for round purchasing. The only time I've seen him I did witness a Warrior trip to the bar that did result in him handing over money for alcohol which he then gave to other people!

...in tonight's presentation of The Bald and Not The Beautiful, the part of Mike will be performed by boohog.

and bought will a pint of guinness which will promptly poured into mrs sutty's handbag.

scarily, that is now about 18 months ago.

and bought will a pint of guinness which will promptly poured into mrs sutty's handbag.

scarily, that is now about 18 months ago.

Will have to make an effort this summer since I am sure the night sky of Kew will make a good enough roof under which to view England's magnificent failure in yet another football tournament.

my favourite lines in that skit are:

All they've f***ing produced is a load of other whales and all they eat is f***ing plankton, and they call them intelligent.

and

they're such c***s they can't even breathe underwater. They have to keep coming up the whole f***ing time and spouting.

the stuff of genius

my favourite lines in that skit are:

All they've f***ing produced is a load of other whales and all they eat is f***ing plankton, and they call them intelligent.

and

they're such c***s they can't even breathe underwater. They have to keep coming up the whole f***ing time and spouting.

the stuff of genius

Do you know who I had in my cab the other week?