By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

I must be getting old.....

Bootser

I used to post about goats and lady bits; but could anyone give a recommendation iro coffee. (Slapnuts - I don't mean Maxwell House etc) Bought a sw***y new machine and am feked if I know what type of coffee to use.

My aged taste buds like something on the strong side. I've no coffee grinder.

I thank you.

whereabouts are you? If you're in London I'd say Monmouth Coffee Company in Covent Garden or Borough Market. Best coffee in London by a mile. Decent delis should also be able to steer you on roast and grind

A lot will depend on how your coffee is made - that'll determine the grind. Generally, a finer grind in a coffee machine like in Starbucks, a coarser grind in a cafetiere.

If you are making espresso, as a starting point you could do an awful lot worse than the Illy or Lavazza brands available pre-ground in a supermarket. It's a decent flavour and quite strong.

As

Judging by your typing, you've either drunk too much of the stuff this morning, or you have started on the wine earlier than normal

It's always Dave o'clock when you're on garden leave.......and we all know what dave o'clock is. Well you've all probably seen the Steve G trophy room in the other forum. I have had a sneak preview of Anny Road's trophy room. It looks like this........

spirits.jpg

It's always Dave o'clock when you're on garden leave.......and we all know what dave o'clock is. Well you've all probably seen the Steve G trophy room in the other forum. I have had a sneak preview of Anny Road's trophy room. It looks like this........

spirits.jpg

d****ead

can you mail me please on kopitedave@aol.com

Mobile is knacked

where we meeting tomorrow etc etc

d****ead

can you mail me please on kopitedave@aol.com

Mobile is knacked

where we meeting tomorrow etc etc

when you used my mobi on saturday ....did you call your landline? if so I think I still have it

edit: in fact scrub that idea I don't......its dropped off the call list.

Edited by Jonesy

Is the massive pile of empty curry cartons on the other side of the room behind the photographer?

whereabouts are you? If you're in London I'd say Monmouth Coffee Company in Covent Garden or Borough Market. Best coffee in London by a mile. Decent delis should also be able to steer you on roast and grind

A lot will depend on how your coffee is made - that'll determine the grind. Generally, a finer grind in a coffee machine like in Starbucks, a coarser grind in a cafetiere.

If you are making espresso, as a starting point you could do an awful lot worse than the Illy or Lavazza brands available pre-ground in a supermarket. It's a decent flavour and quite strong.

As

I think he's still over in Northern Island where coffee is used as packaging.