Sign in to follow this  
ozziecazzie

George Bush.... is it true?...

The thing is, that he doesn't even have the excuse that most of us Yanks have for not going out of the country (basically, that it's incredibly expensive to go anywhere but Canada or Mexico to get out of the country). I've only ever been out of the US once (not including Canada), and that was a week in Israel when I was a teenager.

My wife and I are going to London in March. It's going to cost around $3000 US for a week (including flights/hotels/etc.). Most people can't afford that kind of thing. But again, Dubya was rich, there's no excuse for even the limited amount of trips he apparently took.

Guest Scot
The thing is, that he doesn't even have the excuse that most of us Yanks have for not going out of the country (basically, that it's incredibly expensive to go anywhere but Canada or Mexico to get out of the country). I've only ever been out of the US once (not including Canada), and that was a week in Israel when I was a teenager.

My wife and I are going to London in March. It's going to cost around $3000 US for a week (including flights/hotels/etc.). Most people can't afford that kind of thing. But again, Dubya was rich, there's no excuse for even the limited amount of trips he apparently took.

1111842[/snapback]

You know forever I've read your name as 'wildcath'. I thought you were a bird until that bit about your wife...