Sign in to follow this  
Dee

Mobile phone + pricing question

Agreed about the K750i, got one and is an awesome phone, the W800i is basically the same phone with different firmware, which allows for flight mode and a 512mb card, the K750i u get 64mb.

Check this site out

http://www.esato.com/phones/toprated.php#167

and the review

http://www.esato.com/reviews/sonyericsson_w800_k750/

The camera is brilliant!!!

1111100[/snapback]

the camera was the best when K750i first came out.. I have a K750i and upgraded the firmware.. the games on it especially the tennis is pretty good.. screen is sharp as well.. the thing with Spv/imates are they are phone/pdas.. it using microsoft mobile tech and is pretty good..

any idea of the international calling tariffs/txting...the orange site isn't letting me look at it...

1111104[/snapback]

as i told it will be expensive.. international texts and calls are probably the same as BT.. I call a lot internationally as well using a calling card.. its a bit of pain typing in the pin but the cost of calls are like 80% cheaper

the camera was the best when K750i first came out.. I have a K750i and upgraded the firmware.. the games on it especially the tennis is pretty good.. screen is sharp as well.. the thing with Spv/imates are they are phone/pdas.. it using microsoft mobile tech and is pretty good..

1111107[/snapback]

check this site out

http://maestro.intramail.ru/files/java/ind...age=1&sort=date

and some good links here for music videos

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=104550

i just dowloaded 'Dirty Harry' & the sugar babes video

Have u upgraded the memory stick?

Edited by Owen1978

does your battery run out really fast while playing games.. normally it last days if i dont play any games

1111117[/snapback]

Yeah, lasts me 1 day!!!

simple solution to our problem, just dont play games! :P

Posts merged:

Also had a problem that it kept freezing every now & then on the stanby screen with the clock, so i've upgraded to the latest firmware.

Edited by Owen1978

I'm down to a decision between the SPV one and the 2 SE W and K ones...

:hmm:

can't decide

1113353[/snapback]

if i was you dont even cotemplate the spv, the camera is not as good as the SE's, cant try the handset in the shop i.e ask them to switch it on and let u fiddle around with the features? why dont u do that?

so why not the SPV one then?

and which SE one the black or orange one?

1113369[/snapback]

Only reason im saying not the SPV, is that if you are going to get a new phone for free make sure its the best one, and the two SE's along with the Sharp 903 and Samsung D600 are probably the best phones on the market. Basically what im saying is get your moneys worth!!!

As regards to SE's Black or Orange one - the orange one which is the W800i is for the more music orientated user - it comes with a 512mb card & flight mode, while the black one - which is the better looking one imo - comes with 64mb and no flight mode

if you want an organizer get the SPV one.. if you are after a better camera get the SE.. D600 and SE W800i have the same cheapest tariff ie 14.99 for the first 6 months and 30 thereafter for the next 6..

ah my brain hurts with this now :(

I don't like the samsung one - i.e. the slidy thingy...

my mp3 player is about to die so that suggests the W800i one

an organiser would be handy too..

I'm nearly thinkng the orange one :thumbs: