Sign in to follow this  
sammy & a

Who would you be better than right now

Wilder was a right back. Do you reckon you would be a better premiership right back than him right now.

No one would be a better CM than Lampard or striker than Solskjær but would you be a better CB than Klopp etc etc

I could be a better center forward battering ram than Andy Carroll.

I was using a wheelbarrow this evening and therefore I am better than Andy Carroll and ergo better than you and more well equiped to be a footballer than both of ye.

Just watch as I ram you in the shins with it! No ponytail though, shampoo savings are through the roof.

I was using a wheelbarrow this evening and therefore I am better than Andy Carroll and ergo better than you and more well equiped to be a footballer than both of ye.

Just watch as I ram you in the shins with it! No ponytail though, shampoo savings are through the roof.

You'll never get on the pitch with a wheelbarrow. :)

er, Charles Adam Esquire!

Oh you meant with a belly?! Ok i admit defeat.

Edited by DPD1973

I'd be better than Hodgson at almost anything. Other than that, no, I don't think I could out-do any of them either in either skills or fitness.

Edited by charlie clown

went to watch my local team (Paul Laverty - can you hear me?) on Saturday. Jamie Cureton was playing the for the opposition, at all of 44 years of age. Still the best player on the pitch. Scored a hat-trick - (albeit 2 were unstoppable penalties).

so, in answer to the question  - no-one of any renown.