By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Masters

WillG

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about Reid. Day bound to be in the mix though.

I like the chances of Matsuyama and Harris English as my outsiders for an each way bet.

Harry English?

Thought that was a wind-up until I checked.

Is it Sat and Sun only on BBC?

Used to love watching this when I was a kid, haven't really seen much over the last few years.

Must admit though I've always preferred the Open in many ways - Augusta always seems that little bit too manicured and artificial in its beauty and at times it has maybe been too much about the course/the club.

Still a great spectacle though obviously.

Day been suffering from injury and barely played in months.

Day said:- "My back feels 100% so that's totally fine and I'm probably about 85-90% with the thumb," Day said after arriving in Augusta to begin his preparation. "I hit about 40 balls and the hand feels good. The back feels good. I just have a cold so I am a little under the weather but everything else is good to go. I will be taping my hand for the next few tournaments but I'm physically and mentally ready."

Olesen was a debutant last year but finished 6th. Fernandez-Castano started well last year and made the cut ( 61st in his first year, 20th last year ) Both might do better.

Dufner has started well at Augusta before but dropped away. That major win last year might have been the experience required to keep him near the top of the leaderboard this year.

Off to Atlanta in the morning...

YESSSS.

The best weekend of the year. I'm blowing off Augusta on Sunday to watch the match in Buckhead though.

I despise you and love you in equal measures.

Suarez for The Masters - 24 under par ;)

One of my favourite tv events of the year, this. It's like visual Valium.

:)

I try to explain this to my wife. She seems to think that it's like visual *insert name of drug that makes you irritable and aggressive*

The Sky coverage is addictive, just brilliant.

Apart from the nasty fat Jocko bottler. The par 3 coverage with The Big 3 last night was brilliant.

Talking about golf, we have a new cadet member at ours, I watched her out of the window and saw her sink a 12 ft putt on 18 and start skipping around all excited like a little girl with a new doll. She joined on Tuesday, she's a proper prodigy apparently, according to the cadets captain she had 'loads of pars on her card!!'.

Her dad was caddying for her, she's a little Korean girl born in 2007!! :o

Anybody who's seen the clips of Woods aged 3 will know what I mean, a talent that obvious in somebody so young is truly amazing.

Talking about golf, we have a new cadet member at ours, I watched her out of the window and saw her sink a 12 ft putt on 18 and start skipping around all excited

Well, I hope you reported her to the Secretary