By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Arrested Development

the third series in noweher near as good. has it moments like. but some of it is irritating as f*** - Mr F, For British eyes Only and all that nonsense.

Really terrible, that.

This netflix one isn't as eggy as that (from what i've seen so far) but there's too much exposition by way of voiceover and jokes that take an age to set up but aren't funny.

In the first two eps, I didn't have a clue what was going on, the scenes never settle.

Really terrible, that.

This netflix one isn't as eggy as that (from what i've seen so far) but there's too much exposition by way of voiceover and jokes that take an age to set up but aren't funny.

In the first two eps, I didn't have a clue what was going on, the scenes never settle.

I've seen the first of the new ones, and I felt the same. "Err, what's happening now?"

I swerved it for years, because Hassony likes it, but I've recently caught up, and the first two series are incredible.

"I have Pop Pop in the attic" and "Maybe I'll put it in her brownie" made me literally cry with laughter.

Me too - only started watching the first series about 10 days ago, I can't get enough; it's brilliant.

Re Hass liking it - a stopped clock is right twice a day

Really terrible, that.

Ron Howard must be paying himself by the word.

This season (on netflex) has been a bit poor so far (up to ep4)

too many cameos as well, and I'm dreading the thought of Ricky Gervais appearing later in the series

btw, wtf happened to Lindsay's face? had to check on IMDB to make sure that it's still the same actress

This season (on netflex) has been a bit poor so far (up to ep4)

too many cameos as well, and I'm dreading the thought of Ricky Gervais appearing later in the series

btw, wtf happened to Lindsay's face? had to check on IMDB to make sure that it's still the same actress

Aye, she's wild looking. Was lovely looking before. Her character keeps talking about her daughter getting plastic surgery too.

I swerved it for years, because Hassony likes it, but I've recently caught up, and the first two series are incredible.

"I have Pop Pop in the attic" and "Maybe I'll put it in her brownie" made me literally cry with laughter.

tobias funke's denial stuff had me in bits as well. and the nevernude thing too.

I'm up to about 7 or 8 and it's still poor. Picked up slightly in GOB's episode but not by much.

Every episode really drags too.

The episodes are too long. But it's still better than most other sitcoms out there.