By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Soldier Beheaded in Woolwich

Jiggy Hates Jazz

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter user Boya Dee writes an account of the incident online. These details have not yet been verified.

He wrote: 'Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

'Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie s***.'

The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

'People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver

'Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...

'Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

'These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!' - https://twitter.com/BOYADEE

Edited by Barnesy_10

His calm demeanor is chilling, truly dangerous.

Can't get my head around the camera man. If he walked towards me with a knife and a cleaver, after doing what he'd just done I'd be running as fast as I could.

So let me get this straight - that guy with the bloodied hands is one of two who beheaded someone in the street? And he was just free to talk to an ITV News camera, with no police at the scene? The guy just beheaded someone and then calmly talks to a tv camera about it?

And forgive me for any ignorance and stupidity here, but he doesnt exactly fit the usual media-fed image of what a so-called Islamic fundamentalist terrorist looks/sounds like.

Is he meant to be one of the men who carried this attack out and went around shouting Arabic religious-based stuff?

This is all very bizarre.

Moronic coverage from the News Channels.

Why? Showing the vid?

So let me get this straight - that guy with the bloodied hands is one of two who beheaded someone in the street? And he was just free to talk to an ITV News camera, with no police at the scene? The guy just beheaded someone and then calmly talks to a tv camera about it?

And forgive me for any ignorance and stupidity here, but he doesnt exactly fit the usual media-fed image of what a so-called Islamic fundamentalist terrorist looks/sounds like.

Is he meant to be one of the men who carried this attack out and went around shouting Arabic religious-based stuff?

No, passer by with a smart phone. Some bloke on his way to an interview.

I guess ITV just acquired the footage.

dont think it was a news camera

Fair enough, not a news camera ok.

What about the second bit? The black guy is one of the guys who carried out this beheading, as an act of Islamic fundamentalist terrorism and he was one of the guys who was shouting in Arabic, "God is great" ?

Sorry if i'm stereotyping here, but if you asked me to identify who could possibly be one of these Islamic fundamentalists, i'd hardly be pointing to that bloke. Utterly weird.

What about the second bit? The black guy is one of the guys who carried out this beheading, as an act of Islamic fundamentalist terrorism and he was one of the guys who was shouting in Arabic, "God is great" ?

Sorry if i'm stereotyping here, but if you asked me to identify who could possibly be one of these Islamic fundamentalists, i'd hardly be pointing to that bloke. Utterly weird.

It's not weird that he's a black Muslim (if that's actually him).

Why because he's not arabic?

Not really sure of your point TBH.

you know that there are loads of black people who are muslims right? as well as white people too for that matter?

Outrageous irresponsibility by any media outlet that broadcasts that video.

absolutely. inciting racial/religious hatred frankly.

If someone has just carried out such an attack, and in the aftermath is looking to get on camera to put forth his/her "message", I suggest the news channels should do the exact opposite and not offer the platform for exposure.

Horrible, horrible story. Has given the bigots a chance to run riot online though.

Outrageous irresponsibility by any media outlet that broadcasts that video.

Whilst you are almost certainly right, I can't see an alternative.

I saw this on twitter first, about an hour before it was on BBC, and there were all sorts of pictures there. You can see traditional media really struggling these days in situations like this. The Boston bombings were the same. So far behind the game their news is stale by the time they get it it. Things move too fast. As a commercial station, they have to do something to compete with social media if they are to attract views and stay viable.

absolutely. inciting racial/religious hatred frankly.

Well, because it is exactly what the beheader would want.

Whilst you are almost certainly right, I can't see an alternative.

How about not broadcasting it?