By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Gay marriage bill

Nathan Explosion

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of person extrapolates equal rights into a threat to the fabric of the monarchy? has anyone told him about the terrible possibility that we could already have black people and muslims marrying into the royal family?

what kind of person extrapolates equal rights into a threat to the fabric of the monarchy? has anyone told him about the terrible possibility that we could already have black people and muslims marrying into the royal family?

What kind of person thinks like that full stop? Do all bills promoting equality have to pass a test to make sure that highly unlikely and largely irrelevant scenarios involving the Royal family are considered in full?

Again, what a f*cking c*nt. He's completely hatstand.

Anyway, the really bad bit of what Tebbit is saying isn't the monarchy stuff at all, it's the idea that if we allow gay marriage then parents will be marrying their children and all sorts. The perpetuation of the idea that homo or bisexuality is somehow perverted and against nature.

Some Tory Twitter bellend was also going on about how this would lead to people being able to marry animals etc. f***ing bigoted s***houses, one and all.

I'm not sure I certainly don't want to infer that from her not getting married as there were pretty decent reasons for that if I recall...

Well anyway, Edward is definitely, definitely a gay man.

Anyway, the really bad bit of what Tebbit is saying isn't the monarchy stuff at all, it's the idea that if we allow gay marriage then parents will be marrying their children and all sorts. The perpetuation of the idea that homo or bisexuality is somehow perverted and against nature.

Some Tory Twitter bellend was also going on about how this would lead to people being able to marry animals etc. f***ing bigoted s***houses, one and all.

Yeah this is the stuff it's really easy for them to be called on as well.

that's the US tea party line again. people will start marrying their pets and livestock. it's not just bigoted it's f***ing hatstand.

When we have a queen who is a lesbian and she marries another lady and then decides she would like to have a child and someone donates sperm and she gives birth to a child, is that child heir to the throne?"

All I know is, I've got the right f*cking horn.