By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Banners

Murphman

Not for me, a mate who naturally enough turned to a Liverpool fan with this question. The problem is of course, having never been involved I don't have a clue. He's a Fulham fan and wants to annoy Chelsea supporters when they play them soon, always a good reason to help if we can. He's very conscious of what a bunch of t***ts that Chelsea lot looked with their cardboard cut outs and wants something 'pwoper'.

Is there a cheaper and easier option than just going to sign maker?

Your dad made one. It was great and it wasn't a bed sheet, and how SH*T do bed sheets look anyway, they're worse than bits of cardboard!

It was a bed sheet.

Bed sheets are boss for banners, anyway. It's the s***ty plastic ones that do me head in

It was a bed sheet.

Bed sheets are boss for banners, anyway. It's the s***ty plastic ones that do me head in

A red bed sheet? There's more to your old man than meets the eye the kinky barstard, bet it was silk too.

It's a one off to piss off Chelsea fans, like they'd notice it was plastic, they think everything that isn't cardboard is plastic.

You'll be needing that more than me judging by the last time I saw your barnet close up.

Says the man who shares the same barber as Arthur Scargill.

But why....? WTF has haberdashery got to do with hair?

Edited by charlie clown

A red bed sheet? There's more to your old man than meets the eye the kinky barstard, bet it was silk too.

It's a one off to piss off Chelsea fans, like they'd notice it was plastic, they think everything that isn't cardboard is plastic.

It was my old bed sheet.

Wonderful memories.

Well blow me down, for the 40 odd years I've been on this earth I've though a haberdasher made hats!

CC is still thinning though, and Cobs is still a c*nt, NE a tw*t, some things remain constant. :)

Well blow me down, for the 40 odd years I've been on this earth I've though a haberdasher made hats!

you got this from the theme to 'are you being served?' didn't you?

ground floor perfumery, stationery and leather goods, wigs and haberdashery. going up.