By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

A likely story

Cobs

I reckon anyone who says they wanted to jump out of a window when tripping is a big fat liar.

EDIT: What do you think Vic?

I remember being really scared of going near any windows and being intrigued by picking the bits of a wood chipped wall. Oh the fun to be had, you could smoke a fag in seconds ( I think) .

Once had 2 Canadian girls back in my place and the rest of the lads in the house thought I was having a night of sexual deviance due to the bed squeaking , naked girls and squeals of delight from my room. But alas it was bed bouncing to see if we could touch the ceiling and naked because we had been swimming in the sea

I remember being really scared of going near any windows and being intrigued by picking the bits of a wood chipped wall. Oh the fun to be had, you could smoke a fag in seconds ( I think) .

Once had 2 Canadian girls back in my place and the rest of the lads in the house thought I was having a night of sexual deviance due to the bed squeaking , naked girls and squeals of delight from my room. But alas it was bed bouncing to see if we could touch the ceiling and naked because we had been swimming in the sea

This can be the B-side to the song I'm releasing about the 10th May 1986

A likely story. ;)

I knew a guy who tried to gouge out his eye with a spoon, as in he made absolute s*** of his face trying to do it, when he was on acid so trying to climb into a bin bag or trying to jump out of a window is a definitely possibility.

Sure it's a possibility - it's just very cliched.

You never hear about a load of people on acid jumping out of ground floor windows and then the next day saying how relieved they were that they weren't higher up.

I knew a guy who tried to gouge out his eye with a spoon, as in he made absolute s*** of his face trying to do it, when he was on acid so trying to climb into a bin bag or trying to jump out of a window is a definitely possibility.

:ohmy:

my best mate thought his heart was exploding....so me and my other mate thought we were watching him die as he screamed on the floor of the kitchen in duncan and herbie's kitchen. We decided against phoning the ambulance or anything as we didnt want to get caught doing acid and were willing to take the risk to see if he did actually die or not.

that was a mad old night.

it's PCP that makes you think you can fly

I only did LSD once and it was an all day affair; I approached windows with extreme caution. Crawled over to the window in fact, to look at a tree in the garden

Smoked something with PCP in it years ago thinking it was a joint. Everything I did felt like deja vu so I convinced myself that I was dead and that I was reliving my last night on earth.

Great night out.

I know somebody who fell out of a window while pissed and sleep walking, he was discovered wriggling round in the garden like one of those half eaten zombies from the Walking Dead. t**.

I have a worrying habit of getting lost in the bedroom when i wake up in the middle of the night still pissed.

A few times Ive tried to get out of windows in a desperate attempt to get to the bog for a piss.

I have a worrying habit of getting lost in the bedroom when i wake up in the middle of the night still pissed.

A few times Ive tried to get out of windows in a desperate attempt to get to the bog for a piss.

Or the wardrobe.

Normally happened when staying in a strange place, not my own place.

Lad on a stag do I was on took something, dunno what, when we all trying to sleep about 5am. Fell out of a top bunk, asked his Mum where he was then started to piss over the lad in the adjacent bottom bunk. When shouted at him to start he turned round mid-stream and with the most serious face I've ever seen said "Mummy, stop cussing me."

Took himself back to bed and slept until 3pm the next day. Room stank of piss for the rest of the stag do.

A mate who likes a drink stayed at another friend's house and got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo, found it and lifted the lid and started pissing, only to discover that it wasn't the loo, but my mate's missus´s Macbook.