By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

SNOW DAY

Owen1978

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before it was snow s***ting down on the UK today, it was rain pissing down all night in Ireland. Spare us a thought while you're making snow angels, having jolly impromptu snowball fights with strangers and sledding down the local hill in a spontaneous outbreak of community spirit.

Before it was snow s***ting down on the UK today, it was rain pissing down all night in Ireland. Spare us a thought while you're making snow angels, having jolly impromptu snowball fights with strangers and sledding down the local hill in a spontaneous outbreak of community spirit.

I'm alright with the rain, I'd be hoping snow stays the f*** away till after I get home

2 areas of concern for me here:

1 planes taking off at Speke Sunday

2 the match tomorrow

no way I'm going to work, the road that leads to other roads from my house is steep and ungritted - I'd be mad do take the risk

there's an old Toyota Landcruiser knocking around if I remember where I parked it but I think it needs diesel, so again there's a health and safety issue getting in and out at a slippery petrol station forecourts

so I'm stranded for the duration

2 areas of concern for me here:

1 planes taking off at Speke Sunday

2 the match tomorrow

no way I'm going to work, the road that leads to other roads from my house is steep and ungritted - I'd be mad do take the risk

there's an old Toyota Landcruiser knocking around if I remember where I parked it but I think it needs diesel, so again there's a health and safety issue getting in and out at a slippery petrol station forecourts

so I'm stranded for the duration

Is there a Sky newscopter hovering over your house to keep us appraised of your progress?

Just gritted the office car park

Was tempted to write w***** with the grit, but s*** out as all the directors are in.

Gonna be a s**** trip home.

when sevvy park lake froze over last year someone wrote "GIZ A SHAG" in ten foot letters which seemed like quite an effort tbh