By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Royal prank

Swipe

Apparently the receptionist at the hospitals Kate Middleton was in - the one who put through a call to her private nurse, that turned out to be an Australian radio show, pretending to be Charles and the Queen - has committed suicide.

So bizarre.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if someone at the hospital tore the woman off a strip? If so, should think they are pretty pleased with themselves (not). Just seen the TV news and they are saying now it was a nurse rather than a receptionist. Either way, dreadful postscript.

She could have had other things going on of course

But prank calls are the most unfunny things in the world, and I'd be delighted to see the end of them

Oh and this radio station sounds vile

Prank radio station 2Day FM is already serving two five-year licence probations after serious breaches of the regulator's code.

The broadcaster was handed the first reprimand in 2009 after a 14-year-old girl was attached to a lie detector and pushed into revealing live on air that she had been raped.

The reluctant teenager had been brought on to The Kyle and Jackie O Show by her mother who told the presenters she was worried about her daughter's use of drugs and partying.

The mother asked her daughter: 'Have you ever had sex?'

To which, she replied: 'I’ve already told you the story about this ... and don’t look at me and smile because it’s not funny'. After a pause, the girl added: 'Oh OK, I got raped when I was 12 years old.'

Mr Sandilands then incurred the second licence condition after he called a female journalist a 'fat slag' live on air

That is absolutely awful. Poor girl.

Those DJs and that radio station should be hung out to dry.

Just as an aside as it just came into my head, I think those that be should have the wit to pull those Comedy on 4 sponsored by Fosters ads.

Edited by Duncan Disorderly

But prank calls are the most unfunny things in the world, and I'd be delighted to see the end of them

Prank radio station 2Day FM is already serving two five-year licence probations after serious breaches of the regulator's code.

The broadcaster was handed the first reprimand in 2009 after a 14-year-old girl was attached to a lie detector and pushed into revealing live on air that she had been raped.

The reluctant teenager had been brought on to The Kyle and Jackie O Show by her mother who told the presenters she was worried about her daughter's use of drugs and partying.

To which, she replied: 'I’ve already told you the story about this ... and don’t look at me and smile because it’s not funny'. After a pause, the girl added: 'Oh OK, I got raped when I was 12 years old.'

Mr Sandilands then incurred the second licence condition after he called a female journalist a 'fat slag' live on air

So does the mother.

I think it's likely that this was a catalyst of sorts but it doesn't stop the premise of the radio show being s***.

They'll have their licence rightly stripped from them.

Tragic. Really horrible.