By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Education - its a partnership!

SkippyjonJones

Am I missing something here?

They appear to be looking for corporate sponsors to get involved with school athletics.

That's done by almost all the middle and high schools around here, as well as some of the better elementary schools. Ads and banners all over the fences of sporting venues.

My youngest sons school got a new running track around the soccer/american football field last year, thanks to some sponsorship by a few local companies.

We bought a space on one of the new bleachers for $50. There is little money coming from the local authorities for anything out of the ordinary.

They appear to be looking for corporate sponsors to get involved with school athletics.

That's done by almost all the middle and high schools around here, as well as some of the better elementary schools. Ads and banners all over the fences of sporting venues.

My youngest sons school got a new running track around the soccer/american football field last year, thanks to some sponsorship by a few local companies.

We bought a space on one of the new bleachers for $50. There is little money coming from the local authorities for anything out of the ordinary.

you could try reading the banner....

:lol:

Funny as hell for a number of reasons!

That wasn't something that you actually saw was it Mike? Are you now having second thoughts about Florida? :P

I saw it!

on the internet....

Florida is great... went to an open house at my kids high school where the principle kicked it off by saying how well the school was doing - number one in pretty much everything...

problem was that he was comparing at the county level - at some of the schools in this county my cats would score well.

We are in a new development - new housing new school and people who can afford it moving here.. the rest of the county is not as well off and there isn't much competition...

still a good school though - I just think that they need to compare themselve to other schools in the area not just the county.

I saw it!

on the internet....

Florida is great... went to an open house at my kids high school where the principle kicked it off by saying how well the school was doing - number one in pretty much everything...

problem was that he was comparing at the county level - at some of the schools in this county my cats would score well.

We are in a new development - new housing new school and people who can afford it moving here.. the rest of the county is not as well off and there isn't much competition...

still a good school though - I just think that they need to compare themselve to other schools in the area not just the county.

I should be down there a few times during the winter. Which general area are you in? Pint?