By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Some quality racing today

Earl Hafler

Ascot - Martin Chuzzlewitt has a good each way chance at around 14-1 in the 4.15

Haydock - with quick ground an unknown for the favourite Ortensia, Strong Suit is each way material at about 6-1 in the 3.25. Lyric Street similar in the next race.

Kempton - It would be a surprise if Royal Empire didn't win the 3.05 London Mile.

Stratford - Monte Cavallo is improving rapidly and should win the 3.50

Edited by Earl Hafler

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under a ladder ? Into some stupid jockeys more like. I've struck a couple of jockeys off after Saturday. Robert Winston being one of them. And when did they decide to try and make all with Strong Suit ?!

Little combination tricast with Citrus Mark, Shan Blue and On The Bridge @ Worcester 3.10 for me. Floral Patches in the 5.10. Typical midweek September racing.

I thought it was 13/2 but when I looked at my account, its paid it out at 12/1

That has happened to me too ???

I checked my online account expecting to see EUR 98 given I had EUR 10 on at 13/2.

However, I have EUR 164 which equates to EUR 10 on at 12/1.

I immediately took the money out assuming it was a mistake but is 13/2 the mistake and not 12/1 ?

That has happened to me too ???

I checked my online account expecting to see EUR 98 given I had EUR 10 on at 13/2.

However, I have EUR 164 which equates to EUR 10 on at 12/1.

I immediately took the money out assuming it was a mistake but is 13/2 the mistake and not 12/1 ?

it must be a glitch, mine is settle, paid out, all done 12/1. thank you bet365 and smell your mothers

Nice work Al. A lad at work got it at 13-1.

Safe to say, I f***ing didnt.

I had it each way at 8's. Saw it at 12's and considered going in again but left it ! :rant: Looks like the stable lad may have known more than the trainer on this occasion.

it must be a glitch, mine is settle, paid out, all done 12/1. thank you bet365 and smell your mothers

That, squire, was a beauty. Cheers !