By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Amsterdam

Superjay

Depends where you are staying really, but, if you sit in leidsiplein sp? There are a wide range of bars, coffe shops, eating places nearby, with access to the museums . All in a decent area without too many low life.

Check who is playing in the milky way, several floors off different music. Don do the banana bar, too expensive. Do try mushrooms.

Be prepared to be hassled by scumbags in the red light area

Depends where you are staying really, but, if you sit in leidsiplein sp? There are a wide range of bars, coffe shops, eating places nearby, with access to the museums . All in a decent area without too many low life.

Check who is playing in the milky way, several floors off different music. Don do the banana bar, too expensive. Do try mushrooms.

Mushrooms I've got lined up for sunday.

We are staying near the red light in some hostel.

Thats what i was told about banana bar and told to go to casa rosso instead?

thats his mates you're talking about

Fantastic Breakfast - served all day at Greenwoods. Nice cup of tea as well.

It's a tea room, but you get all sorts in it.

When we were in there a bunch of 10 Italians came in, assume also on a stag, as one of them was asking the waiter questions about Pot and Asthma

and what happens if you are having trouble breathing the next day as he was.

smut and filth in a clean environment was the cry of the sex show hawker last time i went on a stag do to amsterdam. we went in, very stoned and giggly, into an old school theatre with plush seats and a bloke dressed as 60s batman banging a girl on a rotating stage to the strains of dylan's knocking on heaven's door. when he started singing along we rather lost it.

smut and filth in a clean environment was the cry of the sex show hawker last time i went on a stag do to amsterdam. we went in, very stoned and giggly, into an old school theatre with plush seats and a bloke dressed as 60s batman banging a girl on a rotating stage to the strains of dylan's knocking on heaven's door. when he started singing along we rather lost it.

I was in one like that and they asked for volunteers, funny to a point, then they took down my trousers and smacked my ass with my belt. We then had to prance round the stage stoned to the hilt with everything on show, still funny at this part. Then you had to eat a banana out of a woman, still funny, until some c*** in a monkey suit got behind us and tried to stuff a strap on up our asses. Then I decided it was time to leave the stage and jumped off, only to land on two woman with my trousers round my ankles. They thought this was funny and bought me a drink!!!

reckon I know it

a couple of nuns were being done up a treat by a couple of priests when we walked in (so a couple of the Irish lads walked right back out again), then at some point someone in a gorilla cozzie was on stage as well watching the other four and this thing then proceeded to work itself into a position where it could blirt right in my mate's eye from about forty feet away, bang!

How civilized was the entertainment in the end, Superjay, on a scale of Anne Frank to eating a banana out of a woman?

Somewhere in the middle... Didn't end up going the banana bar or cassa rosso but did go to a strip club where a Tia carrera lookalike kicked seven shades of erotic s**te out of me. She took benzos belt a whipped the feck out of me.... The welts on my back, the newly formed cold sore on my lip, the fact that my battery was pretty much dead the whole weekend has left my missus very suspicious.

The beerbike was brilliant though, great craic.... Oh an they dressed me up like a gimp... Which I kinda got away a bit with as the laws in Amsterdam won't allow anyone in the street with a fully covered face.

The bud... I think we did right started very mild and worked our way up. Must admit though I was bored of it by late Saturday and went and bought a montechristo instead.

So much to drink though... And that kip in the leidisplein has a lot to answer for doing 10 jaegers for €10.

It's a brilliant city, made for a stag.... But I fear I'll still be recovering from this when I get married in 3 weeks.