By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Sw***y Bars in Liverpool

Flight

Got a mate coming up tomorrow night staying in the dock and wanting to go large. Which are the better/sw***ier/charge £20 a pint bars in Liverpool these days ?

Which are/is the best bar in the Dock these days ?

Looking at going Ama de Cuba and Palm Sugar. Any good ?

I hear the Playground is good but members only ? Is that a strict policy ?

Anywhere else worth looking at in the same vein ?

Docks are pretty much dead now I think

Palm Sugar yeah. Then Newz Bar and a few other places Victoria St way like Moquito

A bit less well known is twentyfive. Reckon he'll like that

http://www.twentyfive.uk.com/home.html

Alma is a bit of a mission from all that but worth a look

Thursday is a funny one though

Just send him The Dovedale Social!

Docks are pretty much dead now I think

Palm Sugar yeah. Then Newz Bar and a few other places Victoria St way like Moquito

A bit less well known is twentyfive. Reckon he'll like that

http://www.twentyfive.uk.com/home.html

Alma is a bit of a mission from all that but worth a look

Thursday is a funny one though

Just send him The Dovedale Social!

Thanks Gibbo, nice one.

What time does it go on to at the Dovedale ?

Singer on at 10 after the footy mate

That would be my preference for the night. My mate hasn't been up to Liverpool for ages but last time he was here I took him in the Swan on Wood Street and got him bladdered.

He's a good laugh - Irish Sports Personality of the year once or twice - was captain of London Gaelic football team for years.

Hah ! In fact I just realized. We went the Swan and then I took him to fetish night in Le Bateaus. that's about all he's seen of Liverpool night life.

Edited by Flight

That would be my preference for the night. My mate hasn't been up to Liverpool for ages but last time he was here I took him in the Swan on Wood Street and got him bladdered.

He's a good laugh - Irish Sports Personality of the year once or twice - was captain of London Gaelic football team for years.

Hah ! In fact I just realized. We went the Swan and then I took him to fetish night in Le Bateaus. that's about all he's seen of Liverpool night life.

pics of the mrs, fetish nights it's all coming out now eh....

pics of the mrs, fetish nights it's all coming out now eh....

Hah. Not been back to anything like it since. This was over a decade ago

I was living in Milton Keynes and commuting to Liverpool at the time, though I rented a flat in the dock for overnighters etc. Mrs Flight has never been anywhere like that (and doesn't know I have either !).

So I knocks for my mate Chris last night, see his daughter Heather who is a lovely girl - 21, bonny, lovely personality and doing the nursing. Give her a hug and as me and Chris are leaving to go to his bowls match Heather throws in, 'I might go out for a bit later dad'.

We gets to the bowls and it's going well. 3-1 up, easily winning the aggy (aggregate score for extra points) and Chris goes on fifth.

My phone goes. It's Tom. I'm all, 'You big irish s****, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night.' He comes out with, ' Jacko, where the f*** are you. It's tonight, not tomorrow night.' He'd sent me a text Tuesday saying, 'Are you up for a night out tomorrow evening if I come up' but it didn't get to me until 2PM yesterday just as I'm getting changed in the gym.

Five minutes later I'm on Freshfield station, jumps on a train, grab a cab and pick him up from the Malmaison. Palm Sugar is pleasant - but dead. Alma de Cuba - pleasant but dead. We go in the pub near the Alma de Cuba where you need to show photo ID and as we walk in - Heather is at the bar with six of her nursey mates. Big hug, loads of drinks, lovely people, great night was had by all, crashed and burned in my mates hotel room about 4am. Have to say one of these girls was fabulously interesting. Wonderful voluptuous figure, interesting shortish hair do, dress and style very 1930's/40's.

Anyways, a good night was had by all. So cheers Gibbo. :)

Edited by Flight

So I knocks for my mate Chris last night, see his daughter Heather who is a lovely girl - 21, bonny, lovely personality and doing the nursing. Give her a hug and as me and Chris are leaving to go to his bowls match Heather throws in, 'I might go out for a bit later dad'.

We gets to the bowls and it's going well. 3-1 up, easily winning the aggy (aggregate score for extra points) and Chris goes on fifth.

My phone goes. It's Tom. I'm all, 'You big irish s****, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night.' He comes out with, ' Jacko, where the f*** are you. It's tonight, not tomorrow night.' He'd sent me a text Tuesday saying, 'Are you up for a night out tomorrow evening if I come up' but it didn't get to me until 2PM yesterday just as I'm getting changed in the gym.

Five minutes later I'm on Freshfield station, jumps on a train, grab a cab and pick him up from the Malmaison. Palm Sugar is pleasant - but dead. Alma de Cuba - pleasant but dead. We go in the pub near the Alma de Cuba where you need to show photo ID and as we walk in - Heather is at the bar with six of her nursey mates. Big hug, loads of drinks, lovely people, great night was had by all, crashed and burned in my mates hotel room about 4am. Have to say one of these girls was fabulously interesting. Wonderful voluptuous figure, interesting shortish hair do, dress and style very 1930's/40's.

surely a picture is worth a thousand words, as has already been demonstrated

Not sure what I did really but anyway!

I think he's saying your cheerful, well-timed quipping and general good-natured posting around the forum has inspired him to start fancying his mate's daughter's full-figured friends.

surely a picture is worth a thousand words, as has already been demonstrated

I wish I had one ... Heather is coming our house for a party on Saturday so I'll see what I can do

Not sure what I did really but anyway!

Sounds like you were in Heebie Jeebies

That's the one.

I think he's saying your cheerful, well-timed quipping and general good-natured posting around the forum has inspired him to start fancying his mate's daughter's full-figured friends.

Gibbo is just generally ace.

Edited by Flight

And what about Chris and the bowls eh, some f***ing mate you are??

And what about Chris and the bowls eh, some f***ing mate you are??

Laff.

Chris and another mate, 'Steve', were all set to come with us tonight. They had to stay at the bowls after 'Steve' gave me a lift to Freshfield station. 'Steve now tells me his 25 year old girlfriend, who he left his wife of 20 years for last year, and her mates were coming out to see us and they're all getting their hair done and all sorts today. Unlucky, girls.

Anyways, they won the bowls 6-4 and ran away with the aggregate. Plus they don't have a mad hangover.

Then f***ing ring me next time you are out with fit 21 year olds! I was on Bold St for christs sake! Minutes away!

Lost your/Knoxs/Guilios phone number ages ago mate when I lost a phone otherwise I'd have loved to see you again. Just phoned Chris to see if he fancied the Dovedale tonight but he's arranged to see his girlfriend now and I'm not trapsing (sp?) out there on my own like a saddo.

Chris and another mate, 'Steve', were all set to come with us tonight. They had to stay at the bowls after 'Steve' gave me a lift to Freshfield station. 'Steve now tells me his 25 year old girlfriend, who he left his wife of 20 years for last year, and her mates were coming out to see us and they're all getting their hair done and all sorts today. Unlucky, girls.

Managed to edit 'Steves' name so I can share a couple of stories about him on here sometime without using his real name. Now these are boss stories and saucier than posting pictures of my wifes a***. News at 11......

Edited by Flight