By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

a guy with a very large sombero just went into a house across the road. i dont know what to make of it.

surf

netherlands, country of cheese, windmill & cloggs

somberos are from mexico, country of taco's, speedy gonzalesa nd errr sombreros

it's not that rocket particle physics science

I was in getting my haircut this afternoon. The radio was on and the news mentioned the Higgs-like particle which has been 'discovered'. The young girl cutting my hair asked me what it was. I asked her if she had followed the Hadron Collider story over the last couple of years and surprisingly she said no. I did my best to explain but she just said 'Oh' when I had finished.

Anyways you crazeeeeeeeeeeee Dutch SOB - maybe he was Mexican?

He was coming back home from an all-nighter would be all, but what I'm disappointed by is Bootser's severe and highly inappropriate lack of elaboration on the fitness of this girl cutting his hair.

Come to think of it, I want an explanation as to whether she works in a barbers or if he was in a hairdressers. If it's the latter I would be nervous.

they always ask me if i want my hair cut with scissors or a blade. i never understand why they ask that, they're the experts they should know. you don't expect the plumbers to ask you what type wrench you want them to use

He's a drugs mule, it was all hidden under the hat, that's why he left without it.

this makes sense

(bet you've never heard anyone say that before ;) )

Edited by surf

I was in getting my haircut this afternoon. The radio was on and the news mentioned the Higgs-like particle which has been 'discovered'. The young girl cutting my hair asked me what it was. I asked her if she had followed the Hadron Collider story over the last couple of years and surprisingly she said no. I did my best to explain but she just said 'Oh' when I had finished.

Should have told her it is a very, very big magnifying glass and left it at that.

He's a drugs mule, it was all hidden under the hat, that's why he left without it.

:nono: That's the kind of jumping to conclusions that had Mrs. Mangel thinking that the twins were a single prostitute when they first moved into Ramsay Street, because she saw them, wearing different clothes, answering the door really cagily to different men on the same afternoon.

It seems quite obvious to me that this 'Mexican' is a pair of brothers on a witness-protection programme.

:nono: That's the kind of jumping to conclusions that had Mrs. Mangel thinking that the twins were a single prostitute when they first moved into Ramsay Street, because she saw them, wearing different clothes, answering the door really cagily to different men on the same afternoon.

It seems quite obvious to me that this 'Mexican' is a pair of brothers on a witness-protection programme.

it was a big sombrero but there was definitely only one guy underneath it

He was coming back home from an all-nighter would be all, but what I'm disappointed by is Bootser's severe and highly inappropriate lack of elaboration on the fitness of this girl cutting his hair.

Come to think of it, I want an explanation as to whether she works in a barbers or if he was in a hairdressers. If it's the latter I would be nervous.

It was a barbers - not exactly Eddie Donnelly's in Albert Street but a barbers; none of that unisex s****.

Duncan Disorderly and Bootser: Definitely not gay.

When I was a kid I had a little plastic mexican figure character that one of my relatives brought me back from holiday, he wore a sombrero (the plastic character not the relative). Anyways, you took the sombrero off, his head had a hole in it, you filled him with water, you put the sombrero back on, you squeezed the sombrero and hey presto, the little fella weed. Endless seconds of fun.

Everytime I see someone in a sombrero I want to squeeze the hat (not prison slang) to see if they wee.

Missed opportunity there I feel, Surf.