By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Winning Stuff

Nebraska Red

If you want to donate that $100 gift card to my Orlando Eating fund, I can send you a carnage T-Shirt :)

let me think about it for a couple of days.

the t shirts are nothing like those above, pics of a beach scene on the front and "it's always fresh in the outback" on the back.

just one problem, the shirts are large and extra large, I need an XXL. The kids are happy.

Got a nice little gift from Outback Steakhouse yesterday, a $100 gift card and 2 really cool t shirts.

Apparently, filling in those comment cards after a meal is not a waste of time.

I won an iPad for filling in a feedback survey for the company I do clinical drug trials for. It would be great if my brain still functioned properly.

let me think about it for a couple of days.

the t shirts are nothing like those above, pics of a beach scene on the front and "it's always fresh in the outback" on the back.

just one problem, the shirts are large and extra large, I need an XXL. The kids are happy.

spend less time in steak houses, and maybe you'll fit in a large.

and your kids will fit in kid sizes.

If the pot of gold waiting for you at the end of the fitness rainbow is one of those shirts, surely you will be able to change to a healthier enough lifestyle that you will fit into it by the new year?

I cannot think of a greater carrot for weight loss than one of those shirts.