By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Sometimes

Murphman

... I truly despair, one of the lads played for me last year got into a row at a club in Windsor last night. Don't know the ins and outs, what I do know 100% is despite him being a pocket sized version of Marvin Hagler he would never go looking for trouble ever, but trouble found him alright, a champagne glass across his throat in the toilet, the lad followed him in and slashed him.

They operated in the early hours this morning, I just hope he's ok, WHAT is up with these C*NTS, I mean seriously!!!

F*cking lowlifes.

Found out a bit more and I had it wrong, Jordan went in to the toilet and knocked this fella's drink, yes he had a drink with him in the bog :wacko: He apologised and was met with, 'do you know who I am?'.

I hope he gets done for attempted murder the c*nt.

Edited by Murphman

Any club that hosts Twice as Nice nights is best avoided like the plague.

I'll take your word for it mate. All I know is this could have been my boy just as easily and the kid who was cut is a proper lovely lad, I firstly hope to god he's ok and from there it's simple. Justice and jail.

I'll take your word for it mate. All I know is this could have been my boy just as easily and the kid who was cut is a proper lovely lad, I firstly hope to god he's ok and from there it's simple. Justice and jail.

Deffo. People go to extreme f***ing lengths

Edit: ignore, need to read thread proper.

Edited by Jay Blizzay

It's the same at 99% of clubs in this country now I'm afraid. They are more often than not full of lads wanting to pick a fight or just too many c**** who can't hold their drink and so go round picking sly fights for the slightest reason.

I remember last year went to a mates stag do (a guy on here who used to post as redmachine). We ended up

Going to Nuneaton on the night after going to ascot in the day and the amount of lads who wanted to fight us easily went into double figures just cos there was a group of us.

On one occasion near some cash machines some lads tried to start and there was a ford focus full of coppers and they just sat and watched. We walked away and decided to instead go to the nearest tesco and get battered at the house instead just too many c**** causing trouble

Edited by Ibby

It's the same at 99% of clubs in this country now I'm afraid. They are more often than not full of lads wanting to pick a fight or just too many c**** who can't hold their drink and so go round picking sly fights for the slightest reason.

I remember last year went to a mates stag do (a guy on here who used to post as redmachine). We ended up

Going to Nuneaton on the night after going to ascot in the day and the amount of lads who wanted to fight us easily went into double figures just cos there was a group of us.

On one occasion near some cash machines some lads tried to start and there was a ford focus full of coppers and they just sat and watched. We walked away and decided to instead go to the nearest tesco and get battered at the house instead just too many c**** causing trouble

puffs :)

you get that feeling you never see a straightener anymore, someone gets a nark on and anything sly as you like goes

your right, theres no such think anymore. Too much snidiness now, I blame the bugle and kids that have been brought up by people who were too off their t*** to bring them up properly

You have the nail firmly on the head my good man.

dont get me wrong - I've actually got no problem with social drug taking at all. Problem is when it gets habitual and you have kids.

It got worse when skag started in the 80's. At first we all just noticed the skagheads robbing anything not nailed down. Problem is they then have kids and dont look after them and they know nothing better than a skagheads mentality. It might now even be at third generation.

You went to Si's stag do Ibby?

Yeh I did I was the the usher at the wedding!

puffs :)

Ha feck off. Been to your neck of the woods in the past on a night out and it weren't too bad (was not long after we won in Istanbul). What's it like now?

He turned up today to watch our game, stitches in the neck but otherwise fine. The police showed him CCTV but he didn't recognise the lad who attacked him.

Told my lad 'It's cool, all these girls keep buying me little pressies man, telling me how relieved they are I'm ok', followed by a wink. Fair play.

My elder daughter started at uni in Sheffield in September, a couple of months back she was out in a club with some of her mates where two gangs of lads started squaring up to each other, she stepped in to ask them not to start a fight, one of the lads walked up and punched her in the face.....