By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Berlusconi

Ripley

Well what a surprise. He has bought off the opposition - literally. One of the deputies who changed side is having his house rebuilt. I'm not joking.

The fact is that there is no majority for this government and every vote in the Camera from now on will be on a knife edge. The government cannot continue like this for long.

But that c*** is incredibly corrupt.

The fact is that the PDL (Berlusconi's party) is him, and he is the party. Without him, everything falls apart. He has used his money this time, and he will keep using it to stay in power until he is physically incapable of doing it any more.

Another nail in the coffin of the country.

Edited by matty

The fact is that the PDL (Berlusconi's party) is him, and he is the party. Without him, everything falls apart. He has used his money this time, and he will keep using it to stay in power until he is physically incapable of doing it any more.

Another nail in the coffin of the country.

Still totty magnet though. That day may be a while coming.

'Totty'? Behave yourself Ripley. ;)

I have only just realised that I should, of course, have said, "Totti", Murph. Silly me.

Seriously though, there doesn't seem a more appropriate word for the females pulled into his gravitational field.

I'm jealous, of course.