By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Khan Fight

Tommok

I still think 135 was the cause of most of the problems, the lad is f***ing huge. He had nothing in his legs. Victor Ortiz got a lesson in what heart is last night, he quit like a bitch in the same fight.

Tony Bellew is suffering from the same, not that I think he's very good anyway. He was a fat heavyweight in the ams, he should go up to cruiser.

Watching it again, how khan got through the 10th I will never know. Anyone who reckons he can't take a punch needs to see it, maidana is a devastating puncher.

Listening to it on the radio whilst taking my son to the airport this morning. I was screaming at the radio for him to stay on his feet, but kept thinking the commentator was gonna say he was down and out any second. Sounded like a rigt pasting in the tenth. What was the trouble in the ring after the final bell?

Listening to it on the radio whilst taking my son to the airport this morning. I was screaming at the radio for him to stay on his feet, but kept thinking the commentator was goneuna say he was down and out any second. Sounded like a rigt pasting in the tenth. What was the trouble in the ring after the final bell?

Maidana walked.out when they announced the result. He's apologized since tho.

One of the best fights I've seen this year.

Maidana walked.out when they announced the result. He's apologized since tho.

One of the best fights I've seen this year.

Ta.

It sounded incredible on the radio, one fast quick on his feet, one unbreakable with a massive punch, all the makings of an old school classic.

That's brilliant.

i know it was rammed, pissed up girls where moaning because they couldn't get in and the staff were getting pissed off because no one was ordering anything haha

Not seen any of it yet, just heard the excited shrills of a radio commentator :) Can't wait to catch up on it.

there's highlights on youtube

Fabulous fight it was - astonishing Khan never actually went down at any point, especially in the tenth.

Roach has done an amazing job with young Amir, never thought he'd be so technically good and so durable. Mayweather would be a step too far though, even for him. Mayweather and Manny really should sort out their differences and get that fight on, because its pointless them fighting anyone else they are so much better than even tthe best challengers that are out there; two all time boxing legends in the same era it would be tragic for them not to meet.

Massively impressed by De Gale though; was sorry to see our local lad get beat, but plucky and willing though Smith is only one of the two guys in that ring was ever going to make it on the world stage. Thought the booing of De Gale was silly, he was class and is the future of British boxing. His hand speed and the combinations he was throwing were suggestive of a huge talent who could go all the way to the top.

Edited by Leo No.8

Boxer fighting local lad in getting booed shocker!

Oh aye of course, just think we Scousers pride ourselves on recognising class even when we're getting beat. Booing before the fight by all means, intimidation. After the fight there should have been more recognition for a potentially world class talent.